<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bachhal said:
Thanku saki

is it OK doing so i mean i really don't want to sit on a risky tree.suppose if they don't accept this current balance statemnt will they sent my application back or ask for a old statement.i perplexed about this thing.
secondly, i want to ask i met my consultant last week he said you need to give ielts as master degree ppl are awarded 5 points fo language automatically. is that so ? thidly, i never got my salary in account so i dont have anyrecord of salary slips as i used to get my salary in checks. wouldn't be a problem in submitting my exp without salary slips ?

regards

Hi,

See CIC can ask you anytime about the 3 months statement because thats why they want but people do like this and mostly get away so its upto you wheather you want to wait for 3 months and keep money in the account for this period and then apply or apply now. With IELTS its a requirement now to send your IELTS and PCC to CIC at first stage so you have to give ielts anyway. About not having paylips is not an issue you can show you tax statement or the account statement where you cash those cheques its not a big problem.'

Cheers
Saki

sraheem86

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mid-June 2010 (PNP Application)
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
September 10, 2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
22-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012
saki said:
Congrats to STSCanada & Sraheem :)

Cheers
Saki
Thanks Saki... I donno if CC being charged means anything? Coz people have got their application returned even after their CC being charged.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraheem86 said:
Thanks Saki... I donno if CC being charged means anything? Coz people have got their application returned even after their CC being charged.
Dont think negative stay positive there are only couple of people out of 100 whose applications were returned so dont think that way you will get your AOR in 15 days from the date of CC i am sure.

Cheers
Saki

sraheem86

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mid-June 2010 (PNP Application)
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
September 10, 2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
22-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012
Amen to that!!
Let's hope for the best!!

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
Dear Saki
i would like to ask if someone is in 4131 NOC and his points are in IELTS 10 with two high and two basics and scoring total 67 points then his IELTS is ok or need to re-take.

mostafa_samiee

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus, Syria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
saki said:
Dont think negative stay positive there are only couple of people out of 100 whose applications were returned so dont think that way you will get your AOR in 15 days from the date of CC i am sure.

Cheers
Saki
Hi Saki. Congratulation for your AOR.
Since, it will take some days to gather full documents and send to local visa office, Is n't it better to make a thread for those who have send their full documents on Auguest/September and not just Augest?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asif ghouri said:
Dear Saki
i would like to ask if someone is in 4131 NOC and his points are in IELTS 10 with two high and two basics and scoring total 67 points then his IELTS is ok or need to re-take.
Hi Asif,

If total scoring is reaching 67 then its fine but we have seen one case where visa officer ask the applicant to re-sit the ielts as his score was not good for the teaching proffession but then he also had a problem with his relative uncle who is in canada but not doing good financially so thats why they questioned his english ability as well. I would say 10 is fine as its giving you 67 points which is minimum required to be eligible for canadian immigration so dont worry.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mostafa_samiee said:
Hi Saki. Congratulation for your AOR.
Since, it will take some days to gather full documents and send to local visa office, Is n't it better to make a thread for those who have send their full documents on Auguest/September and not just Augest?
Yeah it wil be good as i myself will be sending the full docs in August and many other april applicants will be sending in september as well. Do you wanna make this thread or you want me to do it?

Cheers
Saki

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
spatel09 said:
Hi Everyone....

I got my fist AOR on 26th July...now i am preparing all documents.
as i had got MS degree from US and i am here in USA since last 4 years, i had claimed IELTS waiver.

And they had never requested IELTS.

Now do i need to send any proof for english proficiency when i send full doc to VO.

Give me your suggestion.

Thanks

Hi spatel09

dear i wanna to know from u dat after Physiotherapist now i wanna to do Ms (ortho)
what is the duration of MS Course in Usa or canada ,2 years or more....,
if any test is Require like sat gmat etc.. plz let me know.........

or Give me your suggestion....how to prepare for NPTE or MS(ortho)

waiting ur reply

hotheart007

mostafa_samiee

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus, Syria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
saki said:
Hi Asif,

If total scoring is reaching 67 then its fine but we have seen one case where visa officer ask the applicant to re-sit the ielts as his score was not good for the teaching proffession but then he also had a problem with his relative uncle who is in canada but not doing good financially so thats why they questioned his english ability as well. I would say 10 is fine as its giving you 67 points which is minimum required to be eligible for canadian immigration so dont worry.

Cheers
Saki
I have made it so whole who is going to send full docs in August or september get in this tread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-documents-sent-in-august-or-september-2010-fsw-t49070.0.html;msg369125

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Dear Saki/Metali,
My file reached to CIO on April 27,2010 as per Fedex courier servicies.Neither of my draft is charged nor i received first AOR.I am to much woried about my case.I have applied with AEO and NOC 9212.Pls help me.Yrs inputs will be great for me.My name is nowhere in the list and pls add it.Waiting yr early reply.
Cheers
Chander

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
Dear Saki/Metali,
My file reached to CIO on April 27,2010 as per Fedex courier servicies.Neither of my draft is charged nor i received first AOR.I am to much woried about my case.I have applied with AEO and NOC 9212.Pls help me.Yrs inputs will be great for me.My name is nowhere in the list and pls add it.Waiting yr early reply.
Cheers
Chander
Hi Chander,

Did you try calling them ? i would suggest call them and ask them about your application and they will have some information because currently they are processing applications reached uptil 7th May so your application will be on their system.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
Saki,
I have not called them.I was hoping that they will do in process.
chander

I will strongly recommend to ring them because May 3 applicants CC has been charged. Are you sure your draft has been encashed ? when was the last time you checked with your bank?

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hi there,

Same here. My case reached on April 28th and DD not cashed and no news on AOR.

Waiting and finger crossed!!

Satnam

Chander said:
Dear Saki/Metali,
Cheers
Chander