<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rubyat said:
Congrats to all who have received AOR..

Dear seniors, i hv applied for ontario, is that the reason fior my delay...

Everyday passes..I wake up with new hope...
Everyday passes..I broke up with frustration....
Hi Rubyat,

You mean you applied from Ontario?? What category did you apply in FSW1,2 or 3? Their is no justification to seggregate on that basis as long as your application was complete. Hopefully you will get your AOR soon.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
Hi saki
A small query I have got everything written from my employer all reference letters but nowhere is mentioned specifically that it's a full time job.......got experience letter,jobresponsibilities,salary certificates etc.
will that be fine......in checklist nowhere is mentioned that applicant have to get it written......
Hi Sukhi,

Is it possible to get that included in your reference letter... because it may seem irrelevant or insignificant now but you dont want to take that risk now with your application especially now that the VO have become extremely stritct on evaluating applications.

Mitali

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo &gt;&gt; Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
spatel09 said:
Hi

I have one question, is IELTS is Compulsory for PR application.
Is there any law like that.
Please advise on that.

Thanks
Yes, English language test result is now mandatory.

see #9 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.PDF

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karen Chu said:
I am just wondering when are we going to be receiving our 2nd AOR? And lastly if we mail our full documents to visa office should i just copy my payment form? You see that in that form credit card informations were asked and as well as the signature of the applicant and the date when you signed the form. If im going to send it again to visa office should i copy the date or change the date? Pls help It seems that they are very strict to the entries we put in our application. I dont want my papers to be returned.
Hello Karen, you do not have to send the fee payment form IMM 5620E again to your local visa office. Pls. see the visa office check list, nowhere does it mention that they want the fee payment form. The fee payment form is only for CIO, Sydney.

You will probably need to submit the fee for RPRF (Right to permanent residence fee), which is in normally in your local currency,(no fee payment form for this particular payment). Check the visa website for your Country for the exact amount. This is usually paid by Demand Draft or Banker Certified Check. You can also submit the RPRF later at the time of medicals.

Your 2nd AOR will come in 3-4 weeks after submission of all documents. Pls. submit everything together at one go.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
Hi saki
A small query I have got everything written from my employer all reference letters but nowhere is mentioned specifically that it's a full time job.......got experience letter,jobresponsibilities,salary certificates etc.
will that be fine......in checklist nowhere is mentioned that applicant have to get it written......
Hi Suki,

Its not written on the checklist but everyone recommend that it should be written so that visa officer dont make any queries later on. But if you dont have then dont worry about it as long as you have payslips the visa officer can work out from it if you were working full time or part time and also from annual salary they can work out the status of your employment so i would say dont worry about it.

Cheers
Saki

sidrakhan70

Jun 24, 2010
hello one simple question here. if i do not wish to take my husband with me to canada but i am taking my daughter do i need a special declaration from my husband that i can take my daughter or not

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidrakhan70 said:
hello one simple question here. if i do not wish to take my husband with me to canada but i am taking my daughter do i need a special declaration from my husband that i can take my daughter or not
Yes you will need to get a declaration plus you will also need to give an explanation that why you are not taking your husband with you and this could effect the process time of your application. Seniors always says thats its not good to do that as it creates doubts in the visa officer mind.

Cheers
Saki

rnaaz

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2010
Hi,

PLease update my information in the list ,

Applied under FSW(category 1) 4131,
received by CIO : 26 april 2010,

Best regards.
rnaaz

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
yukon said:
Hello Karen, you do not have to send the fee payment form IMM 5620E again to your local visa office. Pls. see the visa office check list, nowhere does it mention that they want the fee payment form. The fee payment form is only for CIO, Sydney.

You will probably need to submit the fee for RPRF (Right to permanent residence fee), which is in normally in your local currency,(no fee payment form for this particular payment). Check the visa website for your Country for the exact amount. This is usually paid by Demand Draft or Banker Certified Check. You can also submit the RPRF later at the time of medicals.

Your 2nd AOR will come in 3-4 weeks after submission of all documents. Pls. submit everything together at one go.
i see. thanks for the help! I have no idea i thought I will be sending again the payment form to the visa office.. Thank you so much

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
regarding IELTS whether to take academic or general training i came to pass OP 6 and on page 32 it says academic results are still accepted. I am not sure about this but if you already have academic IELTS result and doesnt want to take IELTS GT kindly check this site from CIC page 32:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

rubyat

Star Member
Nov 13, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mitali said:
Hi Rubyat,

You mean you applied from Ontario?? What category did you apply in FSW1,2 or 3? Their is no justification to seggregate on that basis as long as your application was complete. Hopefully you will get your AOR soon.

Mitali
Hi mitali,

Nop. I hv applied for FSW1. in the application there is a choice for living...I have ticked for ontario as my uncle lived over thr...some people is saying that ontario is already crowded place to leave so govt. may think twice for any decision...I guess its not right.....

Rubyat

pgt

Star Member
Jul 1, 2009
Karen Chu said:
regarding IELTS whether to take academic or general training i came to pass OP 6 and on page 32 it says academic results are still accepted. I am not sure about this but if you already have academic IELTS result and doesnt want to take IELTS GT kindly check this site from CIC page 32:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf
This OP6 is of 1st April 2010. You can see the date too on second page. However, from June 26th cic has mentioned on their site that Only General Tranining IELTS will be accepted and not the Academic one...

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
mitali said:
Hi Smile,

If you have lived in US for 6 months or more then you need FBI clearance. CHC will let you know later if you need a State police clearance. The current timeline for FBI clearance certificate is 16 weeks. You need to send couple of FBI cards in case the fingerprints are not readable to avoid delay.

The other thing I had suggested in one of my earlier post that you can go ahead and request for the State PCC because that has a shorter timeline and some States do not require the fingerprint card as for an eg for MA. But California needs a Fingerprint card. Once you get the State PCC, you can send it with your full documents and mention in your cover letter that FBI clearance cert is awaited. CHC are aware that FBI is taking a lot of time to process.

Mitali

Thanks Mitali!

I am pretty sure I stayed only for 5 months since I didn't want to overstay in the US as I was only holding a visitors visa. Do you think I should get now just in case they ask me. I stayed in California.

Thanks thanks.

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
mitali said:
Hi Sukhi,

Is it possible to get that included in your reference letter... because it may seem irrelevant or insignificant now but you dont want to take that risk now with your application especially now that the VO have become extremely stritct on evaluating applications.

Mitali
Hey Mitali,

Our is the same. All our reference letters did not indicate full time positions. But our employment contracts basically implies that we are supposed to do the job full time. Also, in our Background (I forgot the form no), we indicated that at particular periods, we are just basically doing work and no studying. So I thought maybe that would indicate full time work. ;D My husband, who is the principal has been in that job since September 2004.

Ohhhhh! Should we get another set?

Thanks thanks.

It's hard to get reference letters from our past employers.