<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

OyBosEnEmm

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
Hi all,

Whats the AOR email content like?, who is the sender and what title is given to the email subject. I think its important we know this so that when the email is delivered inside spam we can notice it. Pls all treat as urgent. Thanks 4 ur love

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
murtazaabbasi said:
Thanks Saki and MitAli.
But little bit confusing is that should I ask my previous employer write same duties as I mentioned in my JD for first approval such as : (OR ask him to make to concise)

To Whom It May Concern
This is to certify that Mr. Ghulam Murtaza Abbasi S/o Ghulam Qadir Abbasi worked as Manager Information Technology, Implementation for Sindh Agricultural and forestry workers Coordinating Organization, Hyderababd, Sindh, Pakistan (SAFWCO) from Jan-2005 to April–2009.

Mr Abbasi was involved in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring computer Frequently interaction with organization's staff, arranged meeting, listened needs of employees regarding hardware or software.
He was involoved in planning of new hardware or software implementation at various places in organization's field areas and was responsible to create and implement policies for systems and network and kept tight check and balance

He was also engaged in the process of automate manual and daily tasks and enhance the quality of work, managed system requirement for new and ongoing projects and requirements and involved in recruit computer technical staff for the organization as per the requirement in organization in filed level.

Mr. Murtaza duties were also to provide technical Training to team members on various aspects of Systems/Projects and made sure all the operational and project related tasks were handled properly, assisted Team Members in daily operational tasks and other Projects.
Monitoring and controlling technical issues and ensured maximum access, stability and uptime.

I was also
responsible for management and scheduling of all help desk activities at the district or field level technical arrangements . (more than 32 field stations) he used to conduct regular status meetings with team, effectively communicated relevant IT-related information to superiors and delivered informative, well-organized presentations.

Abbasi' responsibilities were also to assemble and manage team of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems and keep complete control of budget and expenditures utilization of the organization.

Mr. Abbasi was also responsible for appraising team members yearly based on their performance and provide performance rating to HR and also he was responsible in effort and budget estimation for the projects.

XXXX X. XXXX.
Chief Executive Office
SAFWCO.
kindly correct the highlighted statement

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
OyBosEnEmm said:
Hi all,

Whats the AOR email content like?, who is the sender and what title is given to the email subject. I think its important we know this so that when the email is delivered inside spam we can notice it. Pls all treat as urgent. Thanks 4 ur love
To OyBosenemm
AOR Email
Email Sender: FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office @ gc.cic.ca
Subject: Application for Permanent Resident
contains: Immigration file number, some instructions and of course the receipt number...

babakbit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2010
AOR Received.
28-10-2010
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
hi dear
although i got my AOR , i can not check my status in CIC how can i do this. what is my identification type ?
please help me

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
This quote is for the people whose applications were returned for some reasons recently I asked a lawyer she replied me the following my query was if an application is returned for being incomplete will it fall under the new rule or the old rule before June 26th she said

"The new application will be considered under the new rule.
I had cases where CIO returned the application with a client number attached to it, in this case, CIO will "quote the date it was received". If the date was prior to June 26, 2010, then it will processed according to the old rules.

So, if you were give a client number, and you submitted your file before June 26, 2010, and CIC quoted this date clearly, chances are you will be dealt with according to the old rules. If not, then you have to check if your occupation was dropped off the list, it it did, I would recommend finding other options to immigrate to Canada."

She mentioned the "client ID" I dont know if your are assigned a client ID in case your application is returned please if any body got a number on their returned application besides date. Thank you

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys!!!

There is a News for you all.... My Credit Card has just been charged about 15mins ago though i cant see the transaction but the amount it shows is pretty much the CIC fees so finally my CC has been Charged :). Mitali can you please update the list for me i would like see someone else updating the list for me :) :)

Thanks...

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babakbit said:
hi dear
although i got my AOR , i can not check my status in CIC how can i do this. what is my identification type ?
please help me
Buddy if you got your AOR then dont worry checking the status online but if you want to you will need to use your client Id on the website to check the status.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gogy said:
I live in Pakistan and need to apply for FBI Clearance certificate from USA. I will send my application through a courier service like DHL, Fedex or TCS.

The application form has provided a Return Mail Option which as follows:

1. FedEx account number, or
2. Prepaid return envelop enclosed, or
3. First class Mail:

I called FedEx and inquired if they provide item # 1 & 2 facilities, but unfortunately they don't in Pakistan.
Has any one got there FBI certificate while in Pakistan ? Would appreciate if they could share their experience?

Thanks,
Hi ,

I am not exactly sure how you can get it while residing in Pakistan but i would suggest you to put your query in Pakistani Applicants thread someone will definetly help you. Or maybe Mitali on this thread have some information about it.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazaabbasi said:
Thanks Saki and MitAli.
But little bit confusing is that should I ask my previous employer write same duties as I mentioned in my JD for first approval such as : (OR ask him to make to concise)

To Whom It May Concern
This is to certify that Mr. Ghulam Murtaza Abbasi S/o Ghulam Qadir Abbasi worked as Manager Information Technology, Implementation for Sindh Agricultural and forestry workers Coordinating Organization, Hyderababd, Sindh, Pakistan (SAFWCO) from Jan-2005 to April–2009.

Mr Abbasi was involved in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring computer Frequently interaction with organization's staff, arranged meeting, listened needs of employees regarding hardware or software.
He was involoved in planning of new hardware or software implementation at various places in organization's field areas and was responsible to create and implement policies for systems and network and kept tight check and balance

He was also engaged in the process of automate manual and daily tasks and enhance the quality of work, managed system requirement for new and ongoing projects and requirements and involved in recruit computer technical staff for the organization as per the requirement in organization in filed level.

Mr. Murtaza duties were also to provide technical Training to team members on various aspects of Systems/Projects and made sure all the operational and project related tasks were handled properly, assisted Team Members in daily operational tasks and other Projects.
Monitoring and controlling technical issues and ensured maximum access, stability and uptime.

I was also responsible for management and scheduling of all help desk activities at the district or field level technical arrangements . (more than 32 field stations) he used to conduct regular status meetings with team, effectively communicated relevant IT-related information to superiors and delivered informative, well-organized presentations.

Abbasi' responsibilities were also to assemble and manage team of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems and keep complete control of budget and expenditures utilization of the organization.

Mr. Abbasi was also responsible for appraising team members yearly based on their performance and provide performance rating to HR and also he was responsible in effort and budget estimation for the projects.

XXXX X. XXXX.
Chief Executive Office
SAFWCO.
Hi Murtaza,

I would suggest to write the same duties as you mentioned in the application because your application is approved on those duties but you can add extra duties as well which you have not mentioned in the application.

Cheers
Saki

sushii

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/04/2010
Doc's Request.
20/07/2010
AOR Received.
20/07/2010
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
saki said:
Hi Guys!!!

There is a News for you all.... My Credit Card has just been charged about 15mins ago though i cant see the transaction but the amount it shows is pretty much the CIC fees so finally my CC has been Charged :). Mitali can you please update the list for me i would like see someone else updating the list for me :) :)

Thanks...

Cheers
Saki
congratulation dear friend saki......you will soon receive aor as well. happy for you.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OyBosEnEmm said:
Amen Saki...it is well...its so sad reading about pple being rejected but I pray that my GOD will surely surprise them soon and they shouldn't give up the battles of life yet.
Yes it is sad to see our fellow applicants being refused but i always believe that whatever is happened there is always a reason behind it and GOD always has something better then it.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushii said:
congratulation dear friend saki......you will soon receive aor as well. happy for you.
Thanks sushii i am very much excited that atleast my CC is charged :)

Cheers
Saki

sushii

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/04/2010
Doc's Request.
20/07/2010
AOR Received.
20/07/2010
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
saki even i was excited to read ur good news because u and metali seems to be the hero of this thread. hope metali will update the list soon.

majid89

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2010
AOR Received.
1st: 26 Oct. 2010 - 2nd: 27 Feb. 2011
congratulation! ;)

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
saki said:
Hi Guys!!!

Thanks...

Cheers
Saki
Hi Saki:
Congratulations.
Didn't know you were also waiting for your AOR given the amount of knowledge you have.
What is your visa office? Such forums should be opened for respective visa office for a given month too.. what do you say ?
Cheers