RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khan14 said:
Hi brother
Did anybody repy to your queries, as i will he having a baby soon and i have to go through the same process.plz forward to your replies. Thnx in advance.

quote author=RNSS link=topic=38471.msg1716289#msg1716289 date=1346221060]
Hi all members,

I have benefitted too much from your useful advise. Can you please guide me here for a little issue. My case is under processing since Feb 2012. I have submitted updated docs, PCCs' and two photos of each family member in the last month. Now,God has blessed me with children so;
1. Do i need to just inform them or resend updated forms.
2. The passports and B-form will take time to be issued. Especially, it would require the baby to keep eyes open during photo which is close to impossible for infants as they awake in their own times. Is it compulsory to have passports for infants or it could be submitted later on.
3. The fees draft is required to be sent to CIO Nova Scotia, Canada or CHC London which is processing my case.
4. How to meet the conditions of updated immigration pictures for infants with eyes open etc

THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS STAGE PLEASE SUGGEST ABOUT THE ABOVE THINGS IN MY MIND.

REGARDS,

Only Canada 123 was very kind and replied promptly. You can see his posts.

Regards,

instant_karma

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
22-Jul-2012
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013, Documents received at NDVO on 11th March 2013, Status changed to &quot;Decision Made&quot; on 26-Mar-2013
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-April-2013, PP received on 08-April-2013
LANDED..........
Awaited...
RNSS,

I had been blessed with baby in 2011. As part of this :

After the baby was born, had updated CIC with pictures, birth certificate, proof of funds and 110 CAD processing fees. Mentioned that the passport is under processing.

On receiving the passport, had sent the details about the same as well.

In my CAIPS I see that the details I had shared with them have been updated.

RNSS said:
Hi all members,

I have benefitted too much from your useful advise. Can you please guide me here for a little issue. My case is under processing since Feb 2012. I have submitted updated docs, PCCs' and two photos of each family member in the last month. Now,God has blessed me with children so;
1. Do i need to just inform them or resend updated forms.
2. The passports and B-form will take time to be issued. Especially, it would require the baby to keep eyes open during photo which is close to impossible for infants as they awake in their own times. Is it compulsory to have passports for infants or it could be submitted later on.
3. The fees draft is required to be sent to CIO Nova Scotia, Canada or CHC London which is processing my case.
4. How to meet the conditions of updated immigration pictures for infants with eyes open etc

THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS STAGE PLEASE SUGGEST ABOUT THE ABOVE THINGS IN MY MIND.

REGARDS,

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
instant_karma said:
RNSS,

I had been blessed with baby in 2011. As part of this :

After the baby was born, had updated CIC with pictures, birth certificate, proof of funds and 110 CAD processing fees. Mentioned that the passport is under processing.

On receiving the passport, had sent the details about the same as well.

In my CAIPS I see that the details I had shared with them have been updated.
Did you send to them birth certificate from KMC or NADRA. Did you send B-Form as well?
About Passport. Do you mean that you just sent to them the passport details later on and not the notarized copy of passport.

Regards,

instant_karma

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
22-Jul-2012
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013, Documents received at NDVO on 11th March 2013, Status changed to &quot;Decision Made&quot; on 26-Mar-2013
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-April-2013, PP received on 08-April-2013
LANDED..........
Awaited...
RNSS said:
Did you send to them birth certificate from KMC or NADRA. Did you send B-Form as well?
About Passport. Do you mean that you just sent to them the passport details later on and not the notarized copy of passport.

Regards,
With details I meant that I sent the notarized copy of the passport as soon as I received it.

Not sure what KMC or NADRA means...

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends

I rushed to the comp to inform you my MR is on it's way, YEAH!
Another waiting period for 'passport request' will be starting soon.

Thanks to everyone in here.

rsb2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
Chami said:
Dear friends

congrats bro...but how do u know?
i am also april 2010 applicant. in process since 27 mar 12. when can i expect medicals¿

thanks

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rsb2010 said:
i am also april 2010 applicant. in process since 27 mar 12. when can i expect medicals¿

thanks
I sent an inquiry letter to VO and it took them 22 days to answer about my MR had been sent to me and some other info had been requested. Let's see and wait what is coming.

I would advise you to drop them follow-up letter us well

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Chami said:
I sent an inquiry letter to VO and it took them 22 days to answer about my MR had been sent to me and some other info had been requested. Let's see and wait what is coming.

I would advise you to drop them follow-up letter us well
May God bless....

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chami said:
Dear friends

For those who unnecessarily making us panic....please have patience MR's are on their way

Re: <<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>
« Reply #7635 on: August 31, 2012, 04:14:40 pm »
Quote from: rsb2010 on August 31, 2012, 01:12:22 pm

thanks

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
minhas82 said:
I got my GCMS report yesterday. Following are the main points to share:

Application group name - MI1 RFV Docs pending
Points awarded by the VO – 77
Selection Status – Passed
Security Status – BLANK
Criminality Status – IN PROGRESS
Comments by VO – Eligibility passed, Funds Met, Crim pending. ECD: Please issue med X 2, and request :- Indian PCCs, RPRFs, PPTs
Last application update date: 01.06.2012

There is hope be positive brothers & sisters
My question: Should I send them the PCCs right now without their request letter?? It might save some time in further processing.

pak

Sep 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2010
Doc's Request.
17 June 2010
File Transfer...
23 June 2010
Med's Request
27 Sept 2013
Med's Done....
8 Oct 2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear friends,

I am new to this forum but have been on a continuous quest to learn more about Canadian immigration and the processing time. My application for permanent residence was received on 8 April 2010 and status currently shows "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 15, 2012"- "In process".
I have one major concern, all my original documents (including educational, work, bank docs and supporting docs of my husband and aunt residing in Canada) were returned without any letter notifications. My police certificate, passport copies and Ielts are still with them.Later when i inquired they said that "All irreplaceable original documents, which were not obtained for the purpose of submitting an application for immigration, are being returned to you" the email also stated that "It has been reviewed by an officer and found to be eligible for further processing. We anticipate being able to advise you of the next processing steps in 6 to 12 months’ time. Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application".

Anyone experienced this kind of situation??

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Colors said:
For those who unnecessarily making us panic....please have patience MR's are on their way
I seconded YOU....+1

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
pak said:
Dear friends,

I am new to this forum but have been on a continuous quest to learn more about Canadian immigration and the processing time. My application for permanent residence was received on 8 April 2010 and status currently shows "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 15, 2012"- "In process".
I have one major concern, all my original documents (including educational, work, bank docs and supporting docs of my husband and aunt residing in Canada) were returned without any letter notifications. My police certificate, passport copies and Ielts are still with them.Later when i inquired they said that "All irreplaceable original documents, which were not obtained for the purpose of submitting an application for immigration, are being returned to you" the email also stated that "It has been reviewed by an officer and found to be eligible for further processing. We anticipate being able to advise you of the next processing steps in 6 to 12 months' time. Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application".

Anyone experienced this kind of situation??
Have you received your Medical Request yet?