Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 5, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 4, 2012
LANDED..........
May 12, 2012
Looks like my application has been transferred from buffalo VO to New York.
Hopefully movement means quicker timeline. Details in signature

Frankle07

Apr 6, 2011
Hi all,

I would like to share with you my story as follow (NOC 4121, 2nd AOR issued in March 2011):

Episode I: In Sept 2011, I got "Decision made" with the details:

"We received your application for permanent residence in April, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 9, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

In such unclear and uneasy circumstance (no receipt of any kind of letter as said above from CIC), I decided to send an Specific Case Enquiry to VO S'pore mid Oct 2011 and very quickly received their reply as under..

Episode 2:
"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is pending review. Please wait to hear from us.

In order to serve all clients better, we will NOT answer further correspondence on information which we already sent to you.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour"

Episode 3: to be updated upon further info from VO..

Hope it could help somehow. Is there anyone who gets same reply from VO, pls. kindly share. As s.o found, such "Decision made" mostly happened to March-April 2010 applicants. I have one friend whose NOC is 0213 got the same "Decision made" state like me (March 2010 applicant) even though he has AOE and his application is handled via representative (immigration consultant).

Goodluck for all of us.

Cheers,
Frank Lee

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frankle07 said:
Hi all,

I would like to share with you my story as follow (NOC 4121, 2nd AOR issued in March 2011):

Episode I: In Sept 2011, I got "Decision made" with the details:

"We received your application for permanent residence in April, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 9, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

In such unclear and uneasy circumstance (no receipt of any kind of letter as said above from CIC), I decided to send an Specific Case Enquiry to VO S'pore mid Oct 2011 and very quickly received their reply as under..

Episode 2:
"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is pending review. Please wait to hear from us.

In order to serve all clients better, we will NOT answer further correspondence on information which we already sent to you.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour"

Episode 3: to be updated upon further info from VO..

Hope it could help somehow. Is there anyone who gets same reply from VO, pls. kindly share. As s.o found, such "Decision made" mostly happened to March-April 2010 applicants. I have one friend whose NOC is 0213 got the same "Decision made" state like me (March 2010 applicant) even though he has AOE and his application is handled via representative (immigration consultant).

Goodluck for all of us.

Cheers,
Frank Lee
KINDLY DECISION MADE APPLICANT KINDLY SHARE WHETHER THEY DIPLOMA HOLDER OR DEGREE HOLDER.WHICH STEAN AND WHAT POINTS THEY COUNT FOR DIPLOMA.KINDLY SHARE
REGARDS
INDIAN

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
satnak said:
I have this in my e-CAS and worried. Pray to God it comes out to be a BUG only

We received your application for permanent residence on April , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Address is also missing.

If its not a BUG, then I don't think its a good news. They are trying to clear the back log - this way or that way.
If outside it is "In process",then no need to worry

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
sh_humayun said:
I outside it is "In process",then no need to worry
No its no where IN PROCESS

Two lines

Name : DM
Name : Application Received

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
I personally believe that DM before mr is not an error or system bug, because it is updated to many of March to May 2010 applicants and among them many are MI-1 applicants. I got the usual reply that my file is in a queue and pending process. Let's pray that it's not a bad one.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
You are right Nicky, It is Definitely NOT a bug or error.

Its a fact that we need to accept that the application is rejected. I visited my consultant company & the Branch head clarified that it is a rejection.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nicky Royal said:
I personally believe that DM before mr is not an error or system bug, because it is updated to many of March to May 2010 applicants and among them many are MI-1 applicants. I got the usual reply that my file is in a queue and pending process. Let's pray that it's not a bad one.
I personally agree with you dear brother.i talk some of applicants personally who receive decision made.they are mostly diploma holders.they counts their points of diploma 20 or 22 points.which is wrong,which 15 points.but i very much upset for all of them who get decision msde because CIC spend 2 years to take such decision which is inhuman.CIC make us fool ,they earn hardcore money from us, waste our time(2years)and made us fool.
regards
indian

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
(INDIAN) said:
I personally agree with you dear brother.i talk some of applicants personally who receive decision made.they are mostly diploma holders.they counts their points of diploma 20 or 22 points.which is wrong,which 15 points.but i very much upset for all of them who get decision msde because CIC spend 2 years to take such decision which is inhuman.CIC make us fool ,they earn hardcore money from us, waste our time(2years)and made us fool.
regards
indian
there is no diploma degree man ....they calculate from no years of education, simple.....

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
I am a master degree holder and 78 points........2nd AOR in january,2011 and 1st in august.....

so what do you think??? Bulk rejection for may june july, december,january apllicants

(INDIAN) said:
regards
indian

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Dear shergill,

They count points according to numbers of years for study..Means 15 years, 17 years etc. We all have more then target points so don't need to worry. We have to wait for anyone else's application status change or any update from VO. Else we can't do anything without waiting...

Thanks
Mona

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
hello freinds,

As per procedure of handling the PR APPLICATIONS, the stage of "Decision made",quite obviously,follows MR.If it precdes MR,it may be presumed that it tantamounts to rejection of case.
But then,so many applicants getting into this kind of status after having remained in RBVO STAGE for more than a year or so,is inexplicable.More so,it is happening with" MARCH-APRIL -MAY-JUNE" applicants.

Only after the applicants get official communication in this regard,uncertainty shall keep looming around.
Let us wish and pray something good comes out of it.

parhar51

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
(INDIAN) said:
regards
indian
Dear friend, I am a master degree holder with more than 10 years full time experience. If it's rejection, we are being made fools for such s long time. Let's pray it's not.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Its not at all negative sign.. Its all together a positive sign for pre june's..

Just keep rocking and keep smiling

We all are going to land same..

Good luck all

Best Wishes,

Kavya