+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 13, 2015 exam date at Scarborough office

Jun 24, 2015
Hello, i am new to the forum. Had my citizenship test done on April 13 2015 passed with 20/20.

I have not received any indication from CIC about the OATH and I need to travel back home to visit my family for Eid.

I thought the Scarborough Visa office was moving fast and they were sending Oath letters within 2 weeks after the Exam.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

I am getting worried. Because I need to visit my family and in September my kid's school starts which means I cannot travel back home.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scarFACEborough said:
Hello, i am new to the forum. Had my citizenship test done on April 13 2015 passed with 20/20.

I have not received any indication from CIC about the OATH and I need to travel back home to visit my family for Eid.

I thought the Scarborough Visa office was moving fast and they were sending Oath letters within 2 weeks after the Exam.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

I am getting worried. Because I need to visit my family and in September my kid's school starts which means I cannot travel back home.
You can go whenever you want just make sure of two things
1. You are regularly checking eCAS while you're away, and someone is checking you're mail in Toronto everyday.
2. You can answer the phone with the phone number you've provided the CIC with while you're away. (Roaming)
3. You have to be prepared to leave within a week. Sometimes, the oath notice period is not very generous.
4. Last, bust most importantly, make sure your PR card is still valid to be able to return.

Jun 24, 2015
tds69us said:
You can go whenever you want just make sure of two things
1. You are regularly checking eCAS while you're away, and someone is checking you're mail in Toronto everyday.
2. You can answer the phone with the phone number you've provided the CIC with while you're away. (Roaming)
3. You have to be prepared to leave within a week. Sometimes, the oath notice period is not very generous.
4. Last, bust most importantly, make sure your PR card is still valid to be able to return.
your point 3 could be very expensive to me as I would have to cancel my original return flight and book a newer/earlier flight.

What is going on with CIC?

ablesky

Jun 23, 2015
citizenship test given at scarborough

Hello,

has anyone given citizenship test in March 2015 at Scarborough ? I am eagerly waiting as to I didn't hear anything for my oath ceremony yet

Details- Gave citizenship test on March 15th , 2015
Passed exam

Officer informed that should hear within 2 months

Ecas not updated too!

I'ts been more than 2 months , when contacted call center , have advised to wait till the processing times what have been shown on website and they don't even want to hear
or open ur file to check..

Is someone sailing in the same boat as I am ??

Please let know
Thanx

TomTony

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scarFACEborough said:
what is ATIP? what does it contain? How do I get one? How will it help me?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/

ablesky

Jun 23, 2015
Does asking for ATIP Help?

gave exam in March 2015 passed still waiting for an oath
Haven't heard anything from cic..

what exactly did u mention on ur call when you called cic ? about ATIP??