+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approved pgwp

Nsn359

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hey all,

I just want to know some information regarding my approved pgwp. As i have applied for my post graduation work permit in the month of October 1st 2019 and got status as approved after 3months on January 21st 2020. After seeing my approved document i realised that it got approved for only 1year and went to check on my uploaded documents. It's my bad that i have applied only 1year transcripts instead applying my 2year post graduation transcripts. Then immediately i called to IRCC and they said to use webform and upload your supporting documents with your explanation. Indeed I followed the procedure and uploaded my 2year transcript documents successfully. But here is my point that, as my application is already approved!! Whether CIC will re-consider my documents as my application is already approved or they will not? I'm super confused and tensed now.

alrk24

Apr 30, 2023
Hello Nsn359. Same thing happened with me. My post graduation studies were 2 year long but I only received 1 year PGWP! I also have written on the webform regarding same and uploaded my pertaining documents. Can you please share what happened when you received a reply for the webform or did you ever receive any reply. Please , I’m also very tensed and confused right now.
thanks

dotsome

Apr 10, 2023
Hello Nsn359. Same thing happened with me. My post graduation studies were 2 year long but I only received 1 year PGWP! I also have written on the webform regarding same and uploaded my pertaining documents. Can you please share what happened when you received a reply for the webform or did you ever receive any reply. Please , I’m also very tensed and confused right now. funny shooter 2
thanks
Hi
I am facing the same situation and don't know how to handle it.