+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approved or Rejected?

vrjcramos

Jun 27, 2019
Hello, the following shows in my ecas:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 4, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on July 15, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you a letter on June 12, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received

But under the PR Application status, it says "Decision Made". No additional documents were asked from us and no interview was done. What could this possibly result to?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hello, the following shows in my ecas:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 4, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on July 15, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you a letter on June 12, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received

But under the PR Application status, it says "Decision Made". No additional documents were asked from us and no interview was done. What could this possibly result to?
Sometime there is a delay in the system you should receive your DM letter in about 24 hour via email.

after dm you will get a letter for interview date 2-6 week later.

congratulations.

vrjcramos

Jun 27, 2019
Sometime there is a delay in the system you should receive your DM letter in about 24 hour via email.

after dm you will get a letter for interview date 2-6 week later.

congratulations.
What would that interview be about? The status changed 3 or 4 days ago but I haven't received any emails yet.

Last edited:

vrjcramos

Jun 27, 2019
I forgot to add that I have passed my medical exams last July 4, I also got my biometrics taken the month prior. In my understanding, if no additional documents were asked and no interviews are required, then they don't doubt the authenticity of our marriage, do they? Sorry for asking to many questions. I just miss my wife so much and I just want to be with her and start a life in Canada.

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Without any doubt u will get passport request within this week. In your case decesion made means approved, bcoz if interview required ur Ecas never showed decesion made.Enjoy ur weekend.

Reactions: vrjcramos

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I forgot to add that I have passed my medical exams last July 4, I also got my biometrics taken the month prior. In my understanding, if no additional documents were asked and no interviews are required, then they don't doubt the authenticity of our marriage, do they? Sorry for asking to many questions. I just miss my wife so much and I just want to be with her and start a life in Canada.
I am in the exact same situation. My ECAS says DM but no letter. I called CIC and got confirmation that the app has been approved. They wont reject without asking for additional doc or interview. So congratulations.

Reactions: vrjcramos

vrjcramos

Jun 27, 2019
I am in the exact same situation. My ECAS says DM but no letter. I called CIC and got confirmation that the app has been approved. They wont reject without asking for additional doc or interview. So congratulations.
Thank you so much for the response! Still keeping my fingers crossed. Also, congratulations to you too!

Reactions: vinothku

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Hi! It says on our timeline that our papers were processed at CIC-Mississauga.
Awesome, so CPC-M issues your PPR eh? that is what i was trying to figure out. I got mine processed on July 18th. So we were not sure, when we could except the PPR. Which is why i had asked you. Thank you.

vrjcramos

Jun 27, 2019
Awesome, so CPC-M issues your PPR eh? that is what i was trying to figure out. I got mine processed on July 18th. So we were not sure, when we could except the PPR. Which is why i had asked you. Thank you.
Oh wow, my best bet would be after 5 days because that's how long it took for me to receive PPR. Any time now my friend, you'll receive a great news soon :)

Reactions: vinothku