+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approved Online Visitor Visa: Passport Return Times

erwinschro

Nov 7, 2016
fazlook said:
I have applied online. VAC is Lebanon.

I can see my updates under my account but every time I check VAC, it says information not found. What number should I use ? What's my tracking ID number ? I gave my bio-metrics 10 days ago but no updates under My Account that says received.
Hey,

You don't get a tracking number until you go and submit your passport at the VAC. All updates to your account prior to that will show up on the CIC website. Often times, you will receive an email saying there was an update to your account, however nothing will show up on the CIC website, it's nothing to worry about, just keep checking periodically until you receive your passport request.

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
erwinschro said:
Hey,

You don't get a tracking number until you go and submit your passport at the VAC. All updates to your account prior to that will show up on the CIC website. Often times, you will receive an email saying there was an update to your account, however nothing will show up on the CIC website, it's nothing to worry about, just keep checking periodically until you receive your passport request.
Appreciated :)

pra1234

Nov 22, 2016
My VAC status on 11/21/2016 was "Application Processing Completed - In Transit to the Applicant from the VAC".
I am still waiting for my USPS tracking to be activated. I am flying end of this month and due to holidays i am nervous if i get my passport in time.

fari22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hi All and Brayanna,

Finally received the original passport request today and here another question comes in mind which is the fastest and reliable method to pay the passport transmission fee (postal orders or Bank Transfer) and how long they normally takes to return the passport as I need my passport back max on 1/12 as need for other purpose?

VAC location: London

Please help.

Thank you

srikantha6

May 8, 2015
pra1234 said:
My VAC status on 11/21/2016 was "Application Processing Completed - In Transit to the Applicant from the VAC".
I am still waiting for my USPS tracking to be activated. I am flying end of this month and due to holidays i am nervous if i get my passport in time.
On what date you filed your application and where it was processed (New Delhi or any other IRCC) ? Please reply.

ROHIT2587

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2017
AOR Received.
06-07-2017
fari22 said:
Hi All and Brayanna,

Finally received the original passport request today and here another question comes in mind which is the fastest and reliable method to pay the passport transmission fee (postal orders or Bank Transfer) and how long they normally takes to return the passport as I need my passport back max on 1/12 as need for other purpose?

VAC location: London

Please help.

Thank you
Hey Fari22,

Congratulations!! Finally you got it on my birthday :D

Keep posting here for how long you got the visa?

Warm regards,
Rohit

fari22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
ROHIT2587 said:
Hey Fari22,

Congratulations!! Finally you got it on my birthday :D

Keep posting here for how long you got the visa?

Warm regards,
Rohit

Hi Rohit,

Yes Got it and Happy Birthday :)

yes I will post for sure about for how long I get the visa. Any update on your application ?

best of luck :)

fari22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Reply please

Hi Bryanna,

yes finally got the request. Hoping I will get the visa as well.

one question, Can someone else pick up my passport on my behalf from VAC ?

thanks

jacrily03

Nov 6, 2016
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi anyone from the Philippines. I need to aubmit my passport its for TRV. What should be in the package when I seend it?

I check the website

Stuff like
original passport
Copy og passporeeequest letter
Vac fees???????
Vac consent???? Please help

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
I applied on Nov 10th in Lebanon and did my biometrics, no updates yet on the website....does that mean they did not start looking at my file yet?

Where is this application? Details Help
Application/profile status Open Help
Review of medical results Not needed at this time Help
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time Help
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help
Review of biometric information Not needed at this time Help
Final decision Not Started

fari22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hi Bryanna,

I sent my passport on friday and got confirmation from post that passport is been received by someone but VAC didn't contact me nor sent me any confirmation and still didn't send me the tracking number. Should i contact them or will they take 2,3 days to send the tracking number please help

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
fari22 said:
Hi Bryanna,

I sent my passport on friday and got confirmation from post that passport is been received by someone but VAC didn't contact me nor sent me any confirmation and still didn't send me the tracking number. Should i contact them or will they take 2,3 days to send the tracking number please help

Thank you
You'll get updates in your MyCIC account. It will change to 'Approved and closed'. You can then contact the VAC/VFS to pick up your passport

fari22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Bryanna said:
You'll get updates in your MyCIC account. It will change to 'Approved and closed'. You can then contact the VAC/VFS to pick up your passport
Thank you very much for the reply :)