+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appointment with a local office

Blacksail

Mar 12, 2016
Hello guys,
I just received the following from the CPC office:
""We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Kitchener will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status""
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your
passport or identity documents…

My question is what kind of identification documents they need? Our original passports have been in the CIC local office since 2014!! And when are they going to contact me and how (e-mail or phone call)? please help

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
they will contact you by mail for a landing date!congrats!

denrus89

Mar 3, 2016
IDs could be your Work Permits (originals), Protect Person Claimant document (originals), Canadian Refugee Travel Document (if you have one)also could be any Canadian-issued government ID (Ontario ID or whatever you guys have there).
They will usually send you a letter by mail from the local office.

Hope that helps!

Blacksail said:
Hello guys,
I just received the following from the CPC office:
""We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Kitchener will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status""
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your
passport or identity documents…

My question is what kind of identification documents they need? Our original passports have been in the CIC local office since 2014!! And when are they going to contact me and how (e-mail or phone call)? please help