+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying visa with fees payment receipt from bank

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am planning to apply visa in this weekend. I have paid tuition fees on Feb 25, 2013 and received payment receipt from bank (same which sent to college for payment confirmation).

Can i apply visa with payment receipt from bank or i have to wait for college to send the Payment Details receipt?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

vivekforbes said:
I am planning to apply visa in this weekend. I have paid tuition fees on Feb 25, 2013 and received payment receipt from bank (same which sent to college for payment confirmation).

Can i apply visa with payment receipt from bank or i have to wait for college to send the Payment Details receipt?

1. No. Must attach fee receipt by school.

One1Only

Mar 11, 2013
Dear,
If you want to apply with Bank Receipt ,than MUST be print this put on Bank stamp & singnature and APPLY .
Don't worry CHC will verifly them selkves . NOT need to wait college FEE receipts.
some they will come after 15 days or latter. If your Intake is MAY 2013 .so apply with Bank Rec. if Not ,than wait for college receipt.

Best of Luck for Visa's !! :) :)

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One1Only said:
Dear,
If you want to apply with Bank Receipt ,than MUST be print this put on Bank stamp & singnature and APPLY .
Don't worry CHC will verifly them selkves . NOT need to wait college FEE receipts.
some they will come after 15 days or latter. If your Intake is MAY 2013 .so apply with Bank Rec. if Not ,than wait for college receipt.

Best of Luck for Visa's !! :) :)
Thanks for your inputs. When i received the bank recepit, it comes with bank stamp and signature. I am applying for may 2013 intake. I have asked my consultant to get the payment recepit from college. I will wait until this weekend else i will apply with bank recepit.

One1Only

Mar 11, 2013
vivekforbes said:
Thanks for your inputs. When i received the bank recepit, it comes with bank stamp and signature. I am applying for may 2013 intake. I have asked my consultant to get the payment recepit from college. I will wait until this weekend else i will apply with bank recepit.
Great ! Don't worry If College receipt will not come in time.

Best of Luck!!!!
buddy .

:) :) :) :) :)

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
Hy everyone .. i got the receipt thru mail .. its actualy an acknowledgement of receipt of funds by the university .. is tht okay ????

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasmohra said:
Hy everyone .. i got the receipt thru mail .. its actualy an acknowledgement of receipt of funds by the university .. is tht okay ????
Thats ok. How long it took to receive the receipt from university?

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
After paying fee thru swift .. i contacted the cashiers office in the univ .. n told them abt it .. i got it in three days ..