+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying the Saudi Arabia PCC in Canada .

mohammed241615

Star Member
Jun 21, 2008
Hi

Right now im living in canada on temporary worker visa
I stayed in saudi arabia for one year from Jun-2008 to Jan-2007 and Sept-2007 to March-2008 . So i want to apply for Saudi Arabia PCC in Canada.

So please give me the detailed procedure for applying the saudi arabia PCC in canada .

regards
mohammed

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can enquire with the Saudi Embassy or Consulate in Canada.
My understanding is that a PCC from Saudi Arabia will be issued only to residents in Saudi Arabia. The Police has to take your finger prints.

jerinpj

Jan 2, 2017
Please let me know if saudi pcc is needed or not?
page info:

You are here:
Home Immigration and citizenship My Application Medical or police checks Police checks
How to Get a Police Certificate - Saudi Arabia
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence?
No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

Name of document(s) to get: Police Certificate

How to get a Police Certificate:
If you are a citizen of Saudi Arabia:

If you live in Saudi Arabia:
If you live outside of Saudi Arabia:
If you are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia:

If you live in Saudi Arabia:
If you live outside of Saudi Arabia:
Certificates are available only to current legal residents.

If you have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, follow the directions above for citizens of Saudi Arabia who live in Saudi Arabia.

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

Information and documents you need:
The letter from the Embassy of Canada requesting the Police Certificate
Applicable fees
Special notes and considerations

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to get a police certificate.”
CIC will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.
NOTE: CIC will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.

Rahulvaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its mentioned in the CIC website that if u r not current resident of saudi arabia then u need not to submitt PCC, but If u still want it thr are some agents who can get u the same( ofcourse they charge for it)

Without agent help you cannot get it
Regards
:)