+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLYING INLAND FEB 2012 - DOES MY APPLICATION LOOK COMPLETE?

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
Okay people. I want to be part of the Feb 2012 Inland Applicants. My application is now complete, and ready to be mailed. Guys, if you can please comment on my components of my application, and advise of anything else I should add/remove.

My name is Sara, applying inland for my spouse. We got married 18 months ago, and now have a beautiful 6 month old daughter. She is also a Canadian citizen, and hence not included in the Generic Application as she does not need to be sponsored. She is included in my husband's additional family information though.

I have all the completed applications +

I am attaching the following Photos:
-Photos of our engagement ceremony (2009)
-Photos of our pre-wedding functions
-Photos of our Wedding Ceremony + Reception attended by over 800 people
-Post wedding photos
-Honeymoon Pics
-Pregnancy Pics
-Pics in Hospital at Birth of Baby
-Family Pics

Since i was no T4 because I wasn't working, I am attaching proof of savings, plus proof of income from bank accounts where i receive monthly interest, + Pay stubs of my husband's income when he was working in the last year

Attaching a copy of my wedding invitations

Attaching Proof of Gift Deed (Residential Property my husband gifted me after our wedding)

Copy of his Visit Visa / Passport

Copy of our Marriage Certificate

Copy of my citizenship Card

Our Family Health Insurance Policy

Birth Certificate/Canadian Passport of my daughter

Emails/SMS exchanged between each other

Application to university of new Brunswick since im planning to continue education here?

Should i Include anything else? What's missing...?

Do you think that the fact i wasn't in Canada last 3 years is going to make a problem for my application? ... I was studying abroad,got married, and then couldnt come cuz i was pregnant.. so now i came after i had my baby

And one more thing guys... do i fill Use of Representative form even if im not taking any services of a lawyer?

Please Advise you guys! Thanks for all your support people, couldn't have done a thing without you people and this forum

dentpratik

Mar 23, 2012
Hi i am 2012 inland applicant as well. I think i made a huge mistake by applying inland bcoz it take around 19 months to get PR as per website processing time. Let's get on to point. I was a dentist in India and I passed my exams for dentist in USA as its easy to get admission in US dental schools then Canadian dental schools. Now I can get interview call from US university at any time. SO, my question is: will they allow me to come back here in canada? I have valid study permit in Canada as well along with TRV.

Please guide me friends.

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
Hey, i know you have formed your own Feb 2012 thread however you should also join our thread INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012!

Good luck to you guys!