+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Wife Visitor Visa, with PR application under CEC in Process

chandrats

Dec 20, 2012
Hi, I am in Canada and my wife is in India. We applied for PR in Canadian Experience class and the application is in Process. Is it possible to apply for Visitor Visa when her PR application is in Process.

crama123

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
Hong Kong PCC
AOR Received.
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
09-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
05-Mar-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-May-2014
LANDED..........
20-July-2014
Yes you can. Once you get TRV and after she moved to Canada you need to notify CIC immediately.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandrats, I think you can go ahead and apply...I know one of my friends did it and there was no problem for his wife to get a TRV.

CECapplicant

Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5- Dec. 2012
AOR Received.
25 Jan. 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Withdrew application on 23rd May
In contrary, what I've heard is that no visitor visa will be granted to a person (or accompanying dependents), until a PR decision is decided.

kirupti

Feb 25, 2013
My brother is in the same boat. He even has bigger problem. He came back to India to get married and visitor visa of his wife got rejected, twice. Now, here in India sis mother and his in-laws are forcing him to stay in India until wife can go to Canada with him. He completed his post grads last year and working in Toronto for 4 months only. I don't think he can apply for PR until October of 2013. He is thinking to apply fresh under CEC with his Wife.

Please give me all your suggestion what to do about this.

Appreciate a lot. Thanks.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandrats said:
Hi, I am in Canada and my wife is in India. We applied for PR in Canadian Experience class and the application is in Process. Is it possible to apply for Visitor Visa when her PR application is in Process.
I think you can apply for a TRV for your wife. But please wait for an expert opinion.

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
chandrats said:

Hey chandrats, I am in a similar situation and was just wondering if you applied for Visitor visa for your wife and was it approved.