+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Visitor's visa

jenpep632

Feb 28, 2022
Hi everyone, I need your assistance, I want some information on how to apply for a visitor's visa. How do I find the portal to make the application and the checklist? I specifically need the one that you have to sponsor yourself. I have no one to send a sponsor letter to. Awaiting your response. Thank you

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Hi,

How to apply a visitor visa?
1. You can use the service from immigration advisor or lawyer.
2. You can apply by your self tru CIC website- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html Register your self so you can have an account there. Later, click what visa you need- there are bunch of questions according to your visa. If you wanna apply it online- just continue tht questions and Later, there is a page tht contain all docs and forms tht required to be filled. When all docs done, the page will bring you to the payment.

After tht.. sit tight and waiting for further instructions- whether you need to have biometric and so and so

Goodluck

Hi everyone, I need your assistance, I want some information on how to apply for a visitor's visa. How do I find the portal to make the application and the checklist? I specifically need the one that you have to sponsor yourself. I have no one to send a sponsor letter to. Awaiting your response. Thank you