+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying For Same Education in Canada

Rizwan486749

Nov 18, 2011
if some one have done 3 years (Electrical) Diploma from pakistan with 73%......

n applying for ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY 3 YEARS ADVANCE OR 2 YEARS in canada is he/she accepted n got visa from embassy ?
bcoz i have heard that visa will rejected by embassy bcoz U R APPLYING IN SAME "COURSE"

should i go for other course ? but i have enough knowledge of electrical n want to sharp my skills (everyone knows we have to got canadian education to get job there)

plz help !!!

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Same field but higher education than your earlier course is acceptable but same field and same level is not and leads to rejection.

Rizwan486749

Nov 18, 2011
Thankyou Sir.....
Should i go for consultant ?
i have knowledge but not enough so if i find GOOD REPUTED consultant.....like who sends my previous friends or like ZAIN HASHMI (well known canadian consultant) in Lahore Pakistan.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Rizwan486749 said:
Thankyou Sir.....
i have knowledge but not enough so if i find GOOD REPUTED consultant.....like who sends my previous friends or like ZAIN HASHMI (well known canadian consultant) in Lahore Pakistan.
Well problem with consultants is they will give you the worst suggestion if you know nothing, especially the money hungry ones. Just because they will earn a few bucks from you + commission for the college.

I have seen people coming with rejections asking "why was I rejected when I had this ONE subject (out of 30-40 that they have studied in 12th/+2/graduation/PG) related to the course that I had applied for and yet my Visa was rejected". And almost in every case this suggestion is given by their consultant. They forcefully try to relate previous eduction with some or the other course no matter they are from two different fields.

ANSWER: "Nobody" at embassy will care about that one subject (nor will they go into the details of your course), WHOLE/MAJOR PART of the course should be related to your prospective course.

If "ZAIN HASHMI" has a good reputation then there is no harm in giving a visit and learning more about what should be done. Infact one should visit various consultants and learn about them from others including people who have applied from them and the ones who have got their visa through them and if you feel they are good then apply through them. I did this way and I consider it to be one of the best decision I took in the whole process.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
royalsting said:
Well problem with consultants is they will give you the worst suggestion if you know nothing, especially the money hungry ones. Just because they will earn a few bucks from you + commission for the college.

I have seen people coming with rejections asking "why was I rejected when I had this ONE subject (out of 30-40 that they have studied in 12th/+2/graduation/PG) related to the course that I had applied for and yet my Visa was rejected". And almost in every case this suggestion is given by their consultant. They forcefully try to relate previous eduction with some or the other course no matter they are from two different fields.

ANSWER: "Nobody" at embassy will care about that one subject (nor will they go in details of your course), WHOLE/MAJOR PART of the course should be related to your perspective course.

If "ZAIN HASHMI" has a good reputation then there is no harm in giving a visit and learning more about what should be done. Infact one should visit various consultants and learn about them from others including people who have applied from them and the ones who have got their visa through them and if you feel they are good then apply through them. I did this way and I consider it to be one of the best decision I took in the whole process.
I second it

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
royalsting said:

ANSWER: "Nobody" at embassy will care about that one subject (nor will they go into the details of your course), WHOLE/MAJOR PART of the course should be related to your prospective course.

Motion Carried Forward....good job Royalsting !!!

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rizwan486749 said:
Thankyou Sir.....
hy ... Itz good to consult with Zain Hashmi. he is registered nd up to date consultant... he charges US $1500 for one case in advanced, if you can afford then give him your case... but he doesn't give surety of your success...
best of luck... :)

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
aman666 said:
hy ... Itz good to consult with Zain Hashmi. he is registered nd up to date consultant... he charges US $1500 for one case in advanced, if you can afford then give him your case... but he doesn't give surety of your success...
Give me half of it . . . I will also not give you surety but will review your case and guide you in a better way ;)

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
aman666 said:
$1500 , thats insane. I got my work done for $95. No consultant can guarantee success, so its better to apply on our own than wasting $1500. Search from this forum about various topics and ask something that you don't find even after Googling.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
aman666 said:
1500$ for one case and that too in advance? :eek: I would love to be a consultant after graduation then. ;D

Rizwan486749

Nov 18, 2011
Thanks to every one who replies me................

it will be very hard for me to study higher level of education in canada bcoz i have done only 3 years diploma .......How can i study high level in canada ? (bcoz of Language n financial problems n EVERY ONE KNOWS WHY THEY ARE GOING TO CANADA BCOZ THEY WANT TO STUDY WHILE KEEP EARNING......MAIN PURPOSE IS TRY TO STAY LONGER U KNOW THAT !!!!!!

if i choose same level i will get succeeded............But seniors said u will get visa refuse bcoz of same level same filed of education...............

So I HAVE A QUESTION ?

can i go to college ABC with course D n after got visa n enter canada.......can i go to college ABC n told them to change my course D to.........course E (which is same of my previous studies)......I mean can i change my course from inside canada same college ????