+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for fall-2017 and have quires:

Kumar_08

Mar 14, 2015
Hi Everyone!!!

I am applying for fall-2017 and have below questions:

i am waiting admissions from few universities and i will only get admit from univeristy if i am able to meet their expecations. And this to happen Universities will take their own time to confirm to applicant.

And if say for example i get an admit from one of the university and due to time factor if i start visa processing and later i get admission in another university which i am really interested in

1. what would be the process to get change my university in the middle of Visa processing? can we request the visa office that i would like to change my university?

2. And if i am lucky , what would be the process to get change my university after getting Visa? DO i need to contact visa office and what exactly i need to update them ?

if there is any FAQs/forum threads available considering my above questions please provide me the webpage/hyperlink.

Kindly help me with the information and hope might also help others too. Thanks in Advance.

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kumar_08 said:
Hi Everyone!!!

I am applying for fall-2017 and have below questions:

i am waiting admissions from few universities and i will only get admit from univeristy if i am able to meet their expecations. And this to happen Universities will take their own time to confirm to applicant.

And if say for example i get an admit from one of the university and due to time factor if i start visa processing and later i get admission in another university which i am really interested in

1. what would be the process to get change my university in the middle of Visa processing? can we request the visa office that i would like to change my university?

2. And if i am lucky , what would be the process to get change my university after getting Visa? DO i need to contact visa office and what exactly i need to update them ?

if there is any FAQs/forum threads available considering my above questions please provide me the webpage/hyperlink.

Kindly help me with the information and hope might also help others too. Thanks in Advance.
At this time, don't do anything as you have already applied for Visa.
If you get rejected for visa then you can change your university in new visa application.
Of your visa get accepted and you got admission in other University in which you want to go then get admission letter from that new university and when you will reach to Canada and will get your stidy permit, after that cancel your admission to previous university and tell them to transfer your fee to new university. They will ask you for offer letter of that new university. Then simply go to cic website and go to "change DLI section" & submit the form.
Done

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And remember, at time of entry to Canada, officer will ask you to provide documents so he can issue study permit. That time don't give him new university offer letter and don't tell him about this that you will change university.

ragul15

Mar 14, 2017
I have applied to Meng in Mechanical Engineering for fall2017 in Concordia University and Dalhousie University.
I completed my application to Concordia University and submitted all my documents close to the application deadline which is 15-feb-2017.
How competitive is Mechanical engineering in Concordia and Dalhousie ?
My application is already rejected by Western university and Carleton University..

10th- 94%
12th-92%
GRE:306
TOEFL: 99 (20 above in all sections)
GPA:7.76
projects : 2
got good LORs