+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Express Entry from Quebec***

kabir24

Nov 22, 2017
Hi all,

I currently live and work in Montreal, Quebec. I came here last year on work permit via. International Experience Canada. My current work permit expires in February and I wish to live in Canada. I am not planning to live in Quebec after my job in February, as I don't speak french and cannot learn it in a few months.

I got all my documents ECA, CELPIP and other documents ready to apply for express entry.

My question is can I apply for express entry and show my current Montreal address as point of contact? The reason I asked this is because people have given me mixed responses on this, and I am not sure what to do now? With all honestly, I am more than willing to move out of Quebec if I receive PR or even ITA.

Please respond with what will be the best option for me as I wish to apply for express entry asap with out waiting further and loosing my options.

Any help will helpful!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can show your current address but the issue that lies here is whether you can convince the processing officer of your intention to reside outside the province of Quebec.

Your comment that "I am more than willing to move out of Quebec if I receive PR" simply doesn't apply as a decision regarding your intention will be taken when assessing your application NOT after PR is given.