+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying for a TRV

ursula

Dec 6, 2011
hi! do i really need to submit a photocopy of a valid return ticket or travel itinerary in applying a TRV in buffalo?...tnx

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
In my case I just submitted trv application I didn't include a ticket cause I asked my friend who just got trv visa she didn't include it. I think the most important is the document that show them you still employ like work permit, letter from you current employer. One of my friend was refused because she doesn't have job.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
kitt1517 said:
In my case I just submitted trv application I didn't include a ticket cause I asked my friend who just got trv visa she didn't include it. I think the most important is the document that show them you still employ like work permit, letter from you current employer. One of my friend was refused because she doesn't have job.
@kitt what about if your holder of owp, no letter from employer?

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Honestly I have no idea in her case she hasn't get her OWP yet when she finished 24 months she left the job to live with her bf. She applied trv 2 months ago and it was refused and she got a letter to explain why they don't grant the visa to her because they need a document that show her status in canada.

you can read this forum on job_seeker comment http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-i-go-out-of-canada-on-january-2011-if-my-work-permit-expires-in-may2011-t56918.75.html

I'm worry about mine too because I don't have enough money in my bank to show them so I didn't include proof of financial support I sent paystubs and t4 instead.

How about you wsongco Are you going to apply trv too?

ursula

Dec 6, 2011
hi again...is there anybody who could tell me which to address and how much is the fee for the TRV.. i am applying for a multiple entry...tnx ;)

tnx kitt for the info anyway...gb