+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying befre 26 June 2010

cimi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2007
Any of aplicants of June 2010 before June 26 th,have received the AEO?
I'm one of them but I don't have it yet.
If anyone knows about the proces is pleased to reply.

cimi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2007
Have anyone received the AEO from NS?
My application is received on June 21,and I don't have any response fro the Office in NS.
You coments are aprecciated.
jimmy

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

cimi said:
Have anyone received the AEO from NS?
My application is received on June 21,and I don't have any response fro the Office in NS.
You coments are aprecciated.
jimmy
The processing time for AEOs is presently 6 months. They are processed in New Brunswick.

cimi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2007
Re: applying before 26 June 2010

PMM ,I've read that proces in NS usualy takes 3-months.Can you tell us how came-up to 6-months.
Could You share some information in this forum please?

Canadian Love

Sep 26, 2010
All
For weeks I have been watching your posts and finally decided to share my views.
Firstly, Canada processes all new applications based on new rules separately. This means that a different team processes these applications. There has been a delay in processes because of a re-alignment of resources. This is no queue. This means that each set of application will go into separate lines.

Secondly, David Cohen's office has advised that only 10% of applications have gone into process. Many of the applications are being returned and will be returned for minor reasons. This means that applicants will need to be extremely careful when completing applications.

Thanks
KR