+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Ok
On My friend application they started Background check.. on his account it is saying background check is in process and eligibility not started yet.

My Question:

1 Is this is because he is outside Canada and that's why they want to check his background?

2 How long it will take IRCC to process background .. is this the same as for PR applicants?

3 can we assume that the eligibility most likely passed that's why they started background check?

4 background check means file is currently open? and someone is checking and will give decision anytime?

Ravi369

Nov 21, 2019
Ok
On My friend application they started Background check.. on his account it is saying background check is in process and eligibility not started yet.

My Question:

1 Is this is because he is outside Canada and that's why they want to check his background?

2 How long it will take IRCC to process background .. is this the same as for PR applicants?

3 can we assume that the eligibility most likely passed that's why they started background check?

4 background check means file is currently open? and someone is checking and will give decision anytime?
a-1 -> no it could be another reason, many of applicants are from india no one has background check, so there is another reason possible based on what he entered as information at the time of application or previous applications

a-2 -> it is known for everyone that no one can predict IRCC's time for anything, don't know for PR

a-3 -> no background check is different than eligibility

a-4 -> if background check is success then you file will be processed further

Ajay8879

Dec 3, 2021
My TRV is approved

Applied on 27th July from Canada, then came to India.

Approved 10th December.
hi brother my case is also same I applied on 27th January 2021 and came to India my file transferred to india after that medical and biometrics done biometrics on 6th august and medical uodated on 27 august but still I didn’t get my ppr
Can you tell me when your medical and biometrics updated? Now they told me they are reviewing eligibility from 2 months can you tell me how much time they took for eligibility check?

Ravi369

Nov 21, 2019
hi brother my case is also same I applied on 27th January 2021 and came to India my file transferred to india after that medical and biometrics done biometrics on 6th august and medical uodated on 27 august but still I didn’t get my ppr
Can you tell me when your medical and biometrics updated? Now they told me they are reviewing eligibility from 2 months can you tell me how much time they took for eligibility check?
No biometrics , no medical

1 day for eligibility check

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
We re - applied for my friend on dec 30 and yesterday review started we wrote india address in mailing