+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

Subbuhamilton

Jan 18, 2022
Hi @Ravi369 @RavRishi

Could you please tell me how you have notified IRCC to transfer file to India ?Have you transferred the file after approval(passport request) or before? I am planning to travel to India in early March and I do not have a valid TRV

Ravi369

Nov 21, 2019
Hi @Ravi369 @RavRishi

Could you please tell me how you have notified IRCC to transfer file to India ?Have you transferred the file after approval(passport request) or before? I am planning to travel to India in early March and I do not have a valid TRV
You don't need to do anything, you can travel to India, after you receive ppr, just submit the passport in India, that's it.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Any one here who applied TRV Inland in Canada and left to India before TRV approval? Can someone share experiences? I know it is a huge risk but what if someone had to leave and wait in India?

Does the application continue to remain in process? Or have people ended up applying again as IRCC just lost your file and did not process it - Which seems to be the case for a lot of application categories

Reactions: nik131313

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi @Ravi369 @RavRishi

Have you received the PPR yet for Inland TRV ? The processing time has come down to 18 days now but I am not sure if it means anything at this point in time.

Reactions: nik131313

nik131313

Feb 13, 2023
Any one here who applied TRV Inland in Canada and left to India before TRV approval? Can someone share experiences? I know it is a huge risk but what if someone had to leave and wait in India?

Does the application continue to remain in process? Or have people ended up applying again as IRCC just lost your file and did not process it - Which seems to be the case for a lot of application categories
In same situation, looking for answer. If any one has any update please let me know. Thanks

Harsh56645

Feb 19, 2023
Hi
I apllied trv inside canada but due to energency i have to travell india so can i sent passport for stamping in india when i got ppr.