+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply to TRV after PGWR

Raghad

Aug 30, 2018
I recently obtained my PGWP and applied online inside Canada to TRV in order to be able to travel . I applied on the 13th.Nov.2018 and until now I didn't get any reply yet. Although I applied from inside Canada and it is mentioned in the website that it takes 8 days only and that they are processing the applications received from 22/Dec/2018 which is after I submitted my application. I called them a lot and all the response I am getting is that they notify the visa office. My issue is that I am living originally with my family in UAE. My goal was to keep my visa valid there as well. This is why I applied to get my TRV very early and I mention my case to the visa office when I submitted my application. Unfortunately due to their delay I lost my visa there and I wont be able to renew it. I am very upset because it is in no way my mistake can I get some advice

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Posted processing times are averages, not a promise. There is also no urgent processing. Not sure what advice you are looking for to improve your situation.

Raghad

Aug 30, 2018
Posted processing times are averages, not a promise. There is also no urgent processing. Not sure what advice you are looking for to improve your situation.
I am just looking to see if there is a situation similar to mine (get something canceled because of their delay) and weather there is a way to expedite that for example drop my current application and re-apply