+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply For Visit Visa From Pakistan

sha457

Apr 22, 2015
Hello,

Guy's i had applied for canada visit visa my passport was dispatched to canadian embassy on 29th of july 2015 i had checked in VFS global passport tracking website,Almost 60 days had been past now could any one help me out in such case they have mention the processing time in their website is 70 days for Pakistan Islamabad, In how many days they have dispatched the passport if they have rejected the visa i am really worried about it.Please help me to give information about it.

Thank you

Reactions: arfatjan

sardarkhan

Oct 13, 2012
Hi
TRV Processing time for Pakistan nationals from islamabad is I think 70 working days (3 1/2 months).
Longer it take, more the chances of getting approval, be patient.

The more senior guys ( bryaana) can guide/assist better.
Regards

sha457

Apr 22, 2015
@jessica123

Not yet feeling worried :( could you please tell me one thing is weekends are included in time duration or just working days.

Jessica123

Sep 17, 2015
sha457 said:
@ jessica123

Not yet feeling worried :( could you please tell me one thing is weekends are included in time duration or just working days.
As per CIC website, its 70 DAYS (I think that means weekends included)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/visitors.asp

But that's only for 80% cases, if yours is taking longer, don't worry. As you applied on 29th July, in my opinion you will hear a good news by mid October.

Reactions: arfatjan

zeeshan35

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont know if all, but certainly some applications go to Ottawa for processing. My wife got a call from ottawa few weeks asking for her husbands passport i.e. my information. She gave them the information and we havent heard back and we applied in July 27th. When I called CIC in canada, they said it's taking them 110 days to process applications.

Jessica123

Sep 17, 2015
zeeshan35 said:
I dont know if all, but certainly some applications go to Ottawa for processing. My wife got a call from ottawa few weeks asking for her husbands passport i.e. my information. She gave them the information and we havent heard back and we applied in July 27th. When I called CIC in canada, they said it's taking them 110 days to process applications.
I think spouse visa cases might be taking longer. I am applying end of this week with tickets booked for Dec 22, 2015. Hoping to get response by then.

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
sha457 said:
Hello,

Guy's i had applied for canada visit visa my passport was dispatched to canadian embassy on 29th of july 2015 i had checked in VFS global passport tracking website,Almost 60 days had been past now could any one help me out in such case they have mention the processing time in their website is 70 days for Pakistan Islamabad, In how many days they have dispatched the passport if they have rejected the visa i am really worried about it.Please help me to give information about it.

Thank you
Did you apply ONLINE or paper? When did you apply...I think after passport submission, it shouldnot take that long
Did you get any email from CIC. Check your email

angel123456

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
shy_guy said:
Did you apply ONLINE or paper? When did you apply...I think after passport submission, it shouldnot take that long
Did you get any email from CIC. Check your email
He applied thru paper application. and he is talking about the submission of application. he didnt get any information on decision making or any response from CIC yet.
I have the same situation too. but i applied thru online and there is no email from CIC yet.