+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for the position of Electrician

May 19, 2018
Good Day!

My name is Jun Alexes H. Alibusa and I am applying for the position of Electrical with your company.

I am fully Licensed Master Electrician with almost 2 years work experience as a residential electrical contractual basis including 1 year in Engr. Aurelio A. Acana (REE,ME) the Iloilo City, Philippines. In Panay Electric Company Inc. with 5 months as Field Inspector under Billing Complaints and Gold Berry Lite Hotel Iloilo as Electrical Maintenance for 3 months. My field of service has included installation of electrical systems in new homes and troubleshooting, repair of existing installations and maintaining electrical wirings. Actually I am here now in Riyadh, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia as Electric Technician.

Apart from my technical skills, I am reliable, trustworthy, and punctual; and in particular I

Take pride in the quality of my customer service. Much of the work I did for my previous company came through client referrals. And I will bring the same standard of service and professionalism to yours. I also have experience leading small teams on larger operations, and working on my own on smaller projects.

I am committed to the highest level standard of electrical safety and operational protocol. Please find my information in my enclosed resume. Thank you and Good Day!