+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied Visitor Visa through new IRCC portal with US visa

tayyab910629

Aug 3, 2021
What was the reason for your refusal?
I am 100% sure no one even opened my application, when you are unmarried and from and 3rd world country they have a filter to auto-assigned to reject folder and then they mark it as refusal,

This time i am positive because they asked in the application if i have US visa its mean they will check that one.. also i am married.

(This applies only if you apply visitor visa for student even if you are not married you can get it)

Tarora

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I am 100% sure no one even opened my application, when you are unmarried and from and 3rd world country they have a filter to auto-assigned to reject folder and then they mark it as refusal,

This time i am positive because they asked in the application if i have US visa its mean they will check that one.. also i am married.

(This applies only if you apply visitor visa for student even if you are not married you can get it)
They ask it everytime can plus visa program is working from many years does not matter if apply it from gc key of new portal

Tarora

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
If you would open your application there will be correspondence letter where it will be mentioned that why your visa rejected ..

tayyab910629

Aug 3, 2021
that's a template they send everytime, its says "i will not come back" etc, even tho i have 30+ countries travel history and have a valid US visa

tayyab910629

Aug 3, 2021
They ask it every time can plus visa program is working from many years does not matter if apply it from gc key of the new portal
Can+ visa application was only for a few countries and Pakistan was not part of that list. so we had to apply from gc.
but in the new portal, they allowed everyone

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
I am facing the same issue. Looks like the new portals has some bugs that needs to be fixed. Delete the application and start again, it helped me.
i tried deleting and new application still same issue :(

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
No This is not error, Select your country first and then the one where you live more than fiver years, if its N/a leave it and just enter yours
i selected my country first and had no other more then 6 months so did nothing else. it still keep giving me this error