+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied visa in june for september intake

SRaqib97

Jun 26, 2018
@SRaqib97: Hello Bro, thanks for your message. Yes I have given my biometric on 25th June and got my BIL 22nd June.

BTW, What about you? When did you apply and your current status?
Hi. Thx for your response.

I applied July 24th and still no update whatsoever. waiting for BIL.

only received 2 emails on the same day stating I successfully submitted my Application and the other stating they recieved it. And another one day later stating that my status have been updated but I could not find any change or message in my GC Account.

my status is as follows:

Application

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thx and keep me updated pls

Dheerajverma143

Feb 16, 2018
India
i applied on 1st june, on 4th june my file reached chandigarh embassy, on 8th june i linked my offline file to online, its been more than one month but still my file is not opened, anybdy tell how much time it usually takes or is there anybdy else in same situation ? and what to do now ?

Kksandhu

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
i applied on 1st june, on 4th june my file reached chandigarh embassy, on 8th june i linked my offline file to online, its been more than one month but still my file is not opened, anybdy tell how much time it usually takes or is there anybdy else in same situation ? and what to do now ?
Facing same issue

asmsayem

Jun 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
Hi. Thx for your response.

I applied July 24th and still no update whatsoever. waiting for BIL.

only received 2 emails on the same day stating I successfully submitted my Application and the other stating they recieved it. And another one day later stating that my status have been updated but I could not find any change or message in my GC Account.

my status is as follows:

Application

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thx and keep me updated pls

Hi, don't worry I think you will get BIL soon. You submitted on 24th June and if you count weekend and Canada day on July 2 then its not much time yet. But I think you will be very busy this week :) Hoping for the best and best of luck with your application.

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. Help

what does it mean ? application approved

Reactions: Sulphuric89

Hardik2535

Jul 8, 2018
Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. Help

Pack your bags and get ready to go canada...You got Visa..
When did u apply?

Reactions: asmsayem

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017

applied on 8th june offline chandigarh vfs through consultant CANAM
qualification - 10th 2014 7.0 cgpa
12th 2016 - 80% commerce
2 times refused in 2017
pte score - 58 overall means 6.5 i think and not less than 54 means 6
college - conestoga business- marketing
3 years co-op