+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied online in mid-june. Still waiting for the visa.

ankit856

Jul 24, 2014
I am from India and I had applied on-line for the Study Permit on 15th June. I did my medicals upfront. Last update by CIC was on 18th June. Since then I have not heard from them. I have to leave in mid-August and I am really tensed now. I have written emails to both CIC and the Delhi embassy but I am yet to hear from them. What to do now ?

Ramandeep

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh: online application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2014
IELTS Request
7 bands - Submitted with application
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2014
LANDED..........
Aug-2014
ankit856 said:
I am from India and I had applied on-line for the Study Permit on 15th June. I did my medicals upfront. Last update by CIC was on 18th June. Since then I have not heard from them. I have to leave in mid-August and I am really tensed now. I have written emails to both CIC and the Delhi embassy but I am yet to hear from them. What to do now ?
Be patient bro it will come.
I applied online on 31 May and medical marked as passed on 3 June. Then I was in a similar situation as u. Fortunately got passport request on 22 July after long wait.

bharhath

Jul 4, 2014
I have applied on June 9th and still waiting for the reply bro.. Do update here once you receive any update.

Jul 23, 2014
Same here,I applied on 19th June and am still waiting too :(
I have also sent a mail to delhi-im-enquiry but got no response. It's been over a month now.
Do let us know when you get it.

agarwal.lalit91

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know some-one who applied for a study permit on 12th July and got their visa in 10 days. Why is it so that some people get their visa in 10 days and some people like us are waiting since a month?

Jaydip3000

Feb 21, 2014
Visnagar
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Me too applied on 19th june for study visa under non spp... 35 days completed..

Pls give me e-mail and phone number of Canada high commission. .

manaz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Jaydip3000 said:
Me too applied on 19th june for study visa under non spp... 35 days completed..

Pls give me e-mail and phone number of Canada high commission. .
No use.. They won't respond to your emails.. Have patience and wait

Jebi

Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/06/2014
IELTS Request
waived
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
26/07/2014
ankit856 said:
Even I applied on 16th of June.. Still waiting..........

neets_0047

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
agarwal.lalit91 said:
I know some-one who applied for a study permit on 12th July and got their visa in 10 days. Why is it so that some people get their visa in 10 days and some people like us are waiting since a month?
Is it under general category ?

Dr.dhruv

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I put up file on 25 June .but my visa application still is being processed... still waiting....I m afraid n getting a lot stress...how many further days I have to wait Huh?

Is der anything wrong with my visa file???

Jul 23, 2014
Paper based on 19th June.

I don't think there's anything wrong with our applications, but something is wrong with the embassy. It's taking too long for some people....some have been waiting for 50 days too. They aren't replying to the emails either. They can't just hold on to our passports for so long when estimated processing time is only 3 weeks.