Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
I am an MBA (HR, 2011) with no gaps and have applied for PGC Marketing Management, Humber. IELTS Score is 7.5 and scored 69.85 in MBA(HR) and 62% in BBA (HR). percentage in PG. Acquired loan of Rs. 9 lacs. Applied via VFS to Delhi CHC under SPP. I hope I stand good chances for securing VISA. Please wish me some luck guys :).

I am worried :S.

I know going for PGC after MBA is weird for Consulate guys but I actually am willing to move there to study and do not intend to work till my education is over. I didn't attach any SOP with the file as my consultant suggested against it. Although I wanted to express my intentions in the same. Anyways I can't undo it but just wish for some luck and for some wishes for you guys :)

Please do pray for me :), it would only take a few seconds of your time :).

All the best to all those who are awaiting good news from the consulate and good wishes to all those who willing be applying soon.

May God bless us all.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royalsting said:
I am an MBA (HR, 2011) with no gaps and have applied for PGC Marketing Management, Humber. IELTS Score is 7.5 and scored 69.85 in MBA(HR) and 62% in BBA (HR). percentage in PG. Acquired loan of Rs. 9 lacs. Applied via VFS to Delhi CHC under SPP. I hope I stand good chances for securing VISA. Please wish me some luck guys :).

I know going for PGC after MBA is weird for Consulate guys but I actually am willing to move there to study and do not intend to work till my education is over. I didn't attach any SOP with the file as my consultant suggested against it. Although I wanted to express my intentions in the same. Anyways I can't undo it but just wish for some luck and for some wishes for you guys :)

All the best to all those who are awaiting good news from the consulate and good wishes to all those who willing be applying soon.

May God bless us all.
Hi,

Good luck.

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
royalsting said:

May God bless us all.
Good luck! :)

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
royalsting said:

May God bless us all.
Best of Luck ..brother...you will definitely sail through it....

khurana

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
28-12-2011
best of luck! why didnt u add SOP ?did u ask the reason from ur consultant?

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
Hello, Best of luckkkkkkkkkk! ;)

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Thanks a lot guys :D much appreciated.

Actually she said that only add the documents that have been asked for by CHC. Also they told that they have 84% success rate and they never ask anyone to add sop.

I am worried but expecting to make it through.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
@neeraj bro whts the update on your loan application?? Pls cl me up when u have time.

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for that.. baba g visavde do ....
all d best...royal

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royalsting said:

May God bless us all.
Best Luck Royal. :)

vicky86

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Mar-2014
Nomination.....
04-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
15-Apr-2014
Med's Request
15-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
20-May-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
01-03-2015 (already in Canada)
Best of luck.. you will get it soon. Share the good news once you receive...

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Thanks a lot Lovely_16 and Vicky86 :D.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
@enfield, vaishnavgowni, neeraj1985, khurana, rupak14, JyotiDhillon, Lovely_16 and Vicky86 :D

Got my VISA today, thanks a lot for your wishes.

ragz306

Aug 19, 2011
jalandhar,punjab
Visa Office......
VFS-chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
6.0 BAND
Med's Done....