+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for visit visa last year Nov 23rd and up to now I have not received message for passport submission or even found my records in the tracker

Uta Mike

Feb 20, 2024
I applied for Canadian visit visa and done my biometric nov 23rd 2023 I have not heard or received email on my passport and my records is not still found

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
recheck on IRCC portal or GcKey portal if you biometric is updated or not.
If you used an agent, the agent is lying about your application.

Stephen Mante

Feb 20, 2024
Please i went for biometric last year 9th November and the agent assisting me has refused to pick up my call
Kindly assist me in getting updates on my visa after biometric
Thank you

Jan 5, 2024
I applied for Canadian visit visa and done my biometric nov 23rd 2023 I have not heard or received email on my passport and my records is not still found
same with me, applied and submitted biometrics in Oct. 2023, no updates, and can't even make a tracker account. Application status still shows "submitted" and has not changed since submission. Make sure that you got the confirmation from VAC that they have forwarded your bio to the visa office and it can be seen on the portal.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Please i went for biometric last year 9th November and the agent assisting me has refused to pick up my call
Kindly assist me in getting updates on my visa after biometric
Thank you
If you used a unauthorized agent and you dont have access to your portal logins.. I am afraid you are doomed... There is no way you can approach IRCC and check your status. Thats the cost of using illegal agents.
You may apply for gcms notes, but that will only give you notes but no letters etc. and moreover it takes 30 days to process gcms notes.

Last edited:

Uta Mike

Feb 20, 2024
As I type my message here am still chatting with her here where she said that she have not gotten any email from immigration

Uta Mike

Feb 20, 2024
Is there any person that have done biometric since November 23rd last year whom have gotten his or her visa