+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLIED FOR VISA in UAE, IS IT POSSIBLE TO DEPART in MNL???

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPLIED FOR VISA in UAE,

Dear Leahb,
I just read your post on the forum and need some information hope you wont mind sharing... Iam in abu dhabi and in the process of LMO.

What is your occupation and what did they ask you for the interview, do they stamp the visa on the same day after the interview???? Do they ask for bank statments???

Please reply if your can

Thanks,
Nicholas

solowista_07

Sep 28, 2008
november23 said:
hi,

i have the same situation like this,

i applied in uae embassy, if i got my visa. I had a plan, that i will resign here from my work (dubai) then go home to philippines. then after one month depart from phils. going to canada.

is theres a problem if will do like that? or i need to be depart in dubai then canada?

please advise
YOUR ANSWER 2 UR QUESTION IS IN THIS THREAD!

Just read it carefully and ul understand that your question has been answred here in this thread.

inshort depart here in dubai not in manila or else "KHALAS" coz if ul depart in manila it will take alot of time to get out in our own country coz u need 2 undergo POLO and POEA... So if u willing to spend alot of money and alot of time waiting for the POEA 2 give u exit permity go ahead. Go back in manila and take ur chances.

By the way are u working in difc???
i might know u?? hehehehe.

and when did u applied for ur temporary working visa? Coz me i applied last nov 2008 and til now am still waiting for canadian embassy 2 contact me.

all the best!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
november23 said:
hi,

i have the same situation like this,

i applied in uae embassy, if i got my visa. I had a plan, that i will resign here from my work (dubai) then go home to philippines. then after one month depart from phils. going to canada.

is theres a problem if will do like that? or i need to be depart in dubai then canada?

please advise
Yes,Here s how it will go,Leave Dubai,Vacation 1 month and then wait 3-5 Months getting POLO clearance and exit permit,Lose job in Canada from impatient employer and then Stay in Philippines

november23

Feb 15, 2009
solowista,

i applied last oct. embassy send me an email asking for the additional docs from my employer. like the T4 payslip, they complied it already,

i think embasyy right now is processing the month of june, july applicants.im applying as caregiver. im not working in difc, call me if u have time 050- dalawa lima pito tatlo dalawa anim lima.

bcguy, thanks for the reply

leahb

Feb 5, 2009
solowista_07 said:
leahb said:
Just for additional info.I got my LMO last March 15,2008 with the offer letter.The Docs was forwarded to Canadian Embassy in Adu Dhabi March 24.I got a call from Canadian Embassy for interview after 3 months (date of interview June 24)after the interview you will come to know if you passed or fail.The working visa will be stamp in your passport at the same day valid for 24 months (LOW SKILL PILOT).Then you can fly anytime you want(flew from Dubai to canada to avoid hazzle).Upon arrival to canada again you will be issued a new working permit stating the validity of your stay starting the date of arrival to canada.

Just a thought it may help.

Leahb
Cool! Thanks for the info. I believe that you're in Canada now and if you don't mind what is your job? It's almost 3 months now since I applied for my temporary working visa in Abu Dhabi. (Nov 9, 2008 I passed my application) and until now I haven't heard anything from them.

When you applied in Abu Dhabi did they inform you how long it will take?

One of my Friend applied last march 2008 also and he was informed max of 3 to 4 months and when I applied last Nov 9, 2008 they informed me that I need to wait maximum of 6 months. Again I have a friend told me that she applied last month (Jan 2009) and she was informed that she needs to wait for maximum of 9 months. (May be because there are a lot of applicants now a day, that's why the timeline is getting longer).

Am praying that before the end of this month I will be able to get my visa!!! I send an email to my employer stating that am afraid to lose my job offer from them because until now I haven't heard anything from the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. But they guarantee me that they are willing to wait for 8 months and they do understand that there is a lot of application for Canadian embassy. I really hope I won't lose the Job offer.

I hope I could get the visa and hoping for the best.

Thanks Leahb!

I am working as a cashier in a WINE BOUTIQUE.I applied in Abu dhabi last march 24,2008.During my application they advise to wait for 3 months and it is also mention from the docs that we submit to them the length of time we have to wait but i believe the process is much longer nowadays.
Anyway goodluck.See u in Canada.
Leahb

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
november23 said:
solowista,

i applied last oct. embassy send me an email asking for the additional docs from my employer. like the T4 payslip, they complied it already,

i think embasyy right now is processing the month of june, july applicants.im applying as caregiver. im not working in difc, call me if u have time 050- dalawa lima pito tatlo dalawa anim lima.

bcguy, thanks for the reply
This is an English forum you should say 050-two five seven two six five,My wife is Filipina

leahb

Feb 5, 2009
Re: APPLIED FOR VISA in UAE,

nicholas30 said:
Dear Leahb,
I just read your post on the forum and need some information hope you wont mind sharing... Iam in abu dhabi and in the process of LMO.

What is your occupation and what did they ask you for the interview, do they stamp the visa on the same day after the interview???? Do they ask for bank statments???

Please reply if your can

Thanks,
Nicholas
Hi Nicolas,
Once you received your LMO from your employer you can now forward all the docs to Abu Dhabi Embassy.You have to wait for their call for interview it will take approximately 4 months more or less.After the interview the TEMPORARY VISA valid for 24 months will be stamp to you passport.NO bank statements.They ask about your current job,how did you know about the job your applying for in canada i.e agency or from web site.
Good Luck.By the way i am working as a cashier in a Wine boutique.

Thanks
leahb

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Leahb,

Thanks for the information, I suppose your inbox is full...

So you are going as cashier to Canada??? Do they stamp the visa on the same day after interview, what about medical???

Thanks,

leahb

Feb 5, 2009
Hi Nicolas,

I am now in Canada.After your interview from ABU DHABI the TEMPORARY WORKING VISA will be stamped to your passport.
No medical is required.Your employer in Canada will assist you to file HEALTH CARD,SIN ( SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER) and other mandatory requirements once you are here.

Thanks,
Leahb

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Leahb,

Do they ask for bank statements here in Abu dhabi, is the visa stamped the same day after interview, is it one entry or multiple entry??

Where are you based in Canada, your inbox is full please check.

Thanks,
Nicholas