+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied For study permit from UK

Steffieo

Jun 20, 2018
I am on study permit in uk. I applied for a programme in Canada. Submitted Application in May. Visa processing time 1week. It's over a month now no response. Anyone in same situation? Please advise

ignorancei$bliss

Jan 7, 2014
what was the category of your application!?

spp,sds,university or general!?

processing times vary from a month to two months , complexer cases can even take more time!

and due to increased rush for Canada! embassies all over the world and especially south Asia are facing a significant load!

go to CIC website and check out the study visa processing time according to you application category!

contact VFS and embassey only if the designated time has been over!

hope my answer helps :)

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I am on study permit in uk. I applied for a programme in Canada. Submitted Application in May. Visa processing time 1week. It's over a month now no response. Anyone in same situation? Please advise
If you are a foreigner in UK then those times will probably not apply to you, remember the time is just an average.

Aes

Jul 31, 2018
Also send webform or better call the Canadian number and find out where your application is being processed.
I sent a webform a 2 weeks ago and yes I'm a foreigner they said standard time is two weeks and my application is in progress

Aes

Jul 31, 2018
2 months? I applied on 25th June in vfs London. Review of eligibility started since 30th July, I am yet to receive my decision. School starts on 5th of Sept
Call them mate and it's 7th week since I submitted my application still no response

Aes

Jul 31, 2018
2 months? I applied on 25th June in vfs London. Review of eligibility started since 30th July, I am yet to receive my decision. School starts on 5th of Sept
Did you apply online or paper application ?

Steffieo

Jun 20, 2018
I was refused visa. And I paid full school fees. Now the school deducted about $700 from my deposit even though my visa was refused

Aes

Jul 31, 2018
I was refused visa. And I paid full school fees. Now the school deducted about $700 from my deposit even though my visa was refused
Sorry to here that :( can you please share how long they took you to give final decision and what reason they gave you for refusing?