+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Study permit from UAE on 16th of june

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hello there,

I have applied for a Study permit on 16th of June and I still didn't receive any word yet. I am very anxious and I need to know your experience regarding this matter.

My profile.

Got accepted in Fanshawe College London ontario for Post Graduate Magentic Resonance Imaging.

I just graduated this june as well from a university in Sharjah, Got 3.2 GPA in Bsc of Medical Diagnostic Imaging.

My father bank statement with over 80k dollars. First semester tuition paid, letter of salary, Birth certificate, Letter of Admission Conditional but I also gave my official transcript from university showing my marks and that I graduated. I also gave them an email sent by the college that they wont send another unconditional letter and that I am registered in their system.
IELTS with score of 7. Study questionnaire written and telling them that I will return back to UAE and work here with my family. They didn't ask for any medical at the VAC. I was born and raised in UAE. I have a brother with PR in Canada living in Calgary.
Thanks

Crypticlancer

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Hi,

I applied on 8th June from Abu Dhabi (paper based)and just got an email today requesting for my passport. So I guess you should receive something by next week latest.
The email doesn't specify if my visa is approved so fingers crossed.

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Thank you so much for your reply.

Congrats on the visa. Please keep me updated with a timeline on what happens with you next