+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for PGWP but didn't receive WP-EXT

Sendong

Jan 18, 2017
I applied May 1 as solo applicant for pgwp, received confirmation shortly after. But I havent received my WP-Ext letter as well. Profile hasnt updated yet.

Sendong

Jan 18, 2017
Same. Did you ask anyone how to deal with it?
No. I called IRCC yesterday and even the person I spoke cant do anything about it.

I stopped working because I dont have the condition on my permit that specifically stating that I can work on and off campus.

The person said to just wait for the wp-ext letter or the decision of my application, which ever comes first.

Pgwp processing time is 92 days. I hope that temporary letter comes through asap.

azeezdauda33

Feb 17, 2024
Please I need some clarity …when should i stop working? is it when i receive a completion letter from school or when i confirm my name on the graduation list? because my school said it takes 7-10 days before the letter comes out after the graduating list is posted

azeezdauda33

Feb 17, 2024
Please I need some clarity …when should I need to stop working is it when i receive a completion letter from my school or when I confirm my name on the graduating list ? To be eligible for pgwp