+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for MiL's TRV in Bangalore in 09/2020. Should I upload new letter via webform?

JaiCanada

Feb 9, 2018
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Med's Done....
12-06-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2018
LANDED..........
02-11-2018
Hello, does anyone know if we have to re-submit a new invitation letter and a client information letter via the IRCC webform?

Because the situation for us in Canada while applying last year and now has changed significantly.

According to the details in the letters submitted last year, we were planning to get a travel exemption for her (since wife was pregnant) with PHAC, but we gave up that plan due to the lack of biometrics appointments without moving heaven and earth.

Now that our baby has arrived and we have a Biometrics appointment fixed in BLR in August.

I wonder if there's any travel exemption we still need to or can showcase, so that my mother in law's application is processed? Or do we just update the letters saying that she'll be visiting us for a month or two to spend time with her grandchild (and head back to India before the peak winter hits), and submit it via webform?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, does anyone know if we have to re-submit a new invitation letter and a client information letter via the IRCC webform?

Because the situation for us in Canada while applying last year and now has changed significantly.

According to the details in the letters submitted last year, we were planning to get a travel exemption for her (since wife was pregnant) with PHAC, but we gave up that plan due to the lack of biometrics appointments without moving heaven and earth.

Now that our baby has arrived and we have a Biometrics appointment fixed in BLR in August.

I wonder if there's any travel exemption we still need to or can showcase, so that my mother in law's application is processed? Or do we just update the letters saying that she'll be visiting us for a month or two to spend time with her grandchild (and head back to India before the peak winter hits), and submit it via webform?
Would send in a webform updating the application. If she is unvaccinated she will still need to do hotel quarantine and you'll need a quarantine plan where she remains separate from your family for 14 days like a basement or airbnb.

Reactions: JaiCanada

JaiCanada

Feb 9, 2018
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Med's Done....
12-06-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2018
LANDED..........
02-11-2018
Would send in a webform updating the application. If she is unvaccinated she will still need to do hotel quarantine and you'll need a quarantine plan where she remains separate from your family for 14 days like a basement or airbnb.
Thanks for the quick reply @canuck78! Yup she’s fully vaccinated with Astra Zeneca, and the record is linked to her passport. Hoping to wrap this up quickly!