+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for FSW and now thinking of AINP - withdraw previous???

A

Albertagoverner

cchabert said:
I agree with you Leon, and sure there is cases when they just land in Alberta and move the next day to Toronto, I'm planning to settle in Alberta, even with this crisis Alberta is a very good place to live all around. :-D
Dear cchabert:

One More important Thing! Alberta Province's economy is NOT as good as we are imagining by sitting here. The only paradise is that some of NOC 2171 will also be able to apply for the job of 7-Eleven Manager which pays 33000-42000$ per year, because of green card. As you are free to work for any employer. The people who will remain continously part of Corporate Alberta or Corporate Calgary will be Geo-Science Managers, geologists and Geology graduates. Alberta needs huge amount of H1B people because they believe that when any "H1B" moves to America so he start creating Jobs in San Jose and New Jersey and employs Americans in his "Technology Consulting". But Alberta Govt do not know that he employs only his wife or his brother's wife who is on H4 or L2 visa as technical recruiter. We all will face the reality once get there. But One thing is great is FREEDOM! FREEDOM to work, Business, Education. Some of you who like long drive will love to drive on Highways in Alberta. I have been in Alberta and I love this Province. Beautywise this province is next to British Columbia. Just for information while you go there DO not forget to see Banf National Park and Jasper!! These are awsome places. Some of you will like to drive between Edmonton and Calgary. Beautiful long drive

C

cchabert

Albertagoverner said:
cchabert said:
Albertagoverner you mention...."Alberta PNP H1B route they will have to show some effort to find job in Alberta and if they move less than required time from AB Immigration will give them hard time in thier future immigrant benefits."

I sign all the forms for AINP in the H1B program and never mention a require time to live there, anything we need to know?

Dear cchabert:

The Problem is we people are so much desperate to improve our lives that "we just think what we want to think". Once you recieve the PNP and apply for CIC process and eventually you will be asked for interview where you will be asked to sign the papers and those papers will NOT bound you to only work in Alberta BUT expect you to work and settle in Alberta. One thing you all need to understand: When you come to US with H1B visa what you do to start to work??? You apply to SSN card! right? Imagine your SSN card has a stamp or language like this " Valid for work in State of New York" or "Issued Under New Jersey Nomination Program" What will be your situation? Definitely, Permanent Resident Visa is issued by FEDERAL GOVERNMENT at thier sole discretion, which allows you to work in Canada regardless of Province/State. But they expect you to follow the commitment. Once you arrive in Canada after recieving PR Visa, Every Landed Immigrant has to apply for two thing "Permanent Resident card" and "SIN Card (Social Insurance Number) Card". I assume that you understand the difference between "PR Visa" and "PR Card". So Beneficiary of Alberta SRS H1B Nominee candidates "shall" have to apply for SIN Card in PROVINCE OF ALBERTA.
Cool...good point! Thank you! :-D

C

cchabert

Albertagoverner said:
cchabert said:
I agree with you Leon, and sure there is cases when they just land in Alberta and move the next day to Toronto, I'm planning to settle in Alberta, even with this crisis Alberta is a very good place to live all around. :-D
Dear cchabert:

One More important Thing! Alberta Province's economy is NOT as good as we are imagining by sitting here. The only paradise is that some of NOC 2171 will also be able to apply for the job of 7-Eleven Manager which pays 33000-42000$ per year, because of green card. As you are free to work for any employer. The people who will remain continously part of Corporate Alberta or Corporate Calgary will be Geo-Science Managers, geologists and Geology graduates. Alberta needs huge amount of H1B people because they believe that when any "H1B" moves to America so he start creating Jobs in San Jose and New Jersey and employs Americans in his "Technology Consulting". But Alberta Govt do not know that he employs only his wife or his brother's wife who is on H4 or L2 visa as technical recruiter. We all will face the reality once get there. But One thing is great is FREEDOM! FREEDOM to work, Business, Education. Some of you who like long drive will love to drive on Highways in Alberta. I have been in Alberta and I love this Province. Beautywise this province is next to British Columbia. Just for information while you go there DO not forget to see Banf National Park and Jasper!! These are awsome places. Some of you will like to drive between Edmonton and Calgary. Beautiful long drive
7-Eleven manager $33,000 a year? that's $13,000 more than I made here, here I'm under paid with the hope to have a GC, now I know it's not possible, I like what you said..."FREEDOM...FREEDOM" ....I know with time and hard work I'll improve the situation of my family, every change is hard but with good attitude we'll prevail.
BTW.. Thank you for your comments on Banf and Jasper, I already saw some pictures of those places, and they look like a dream.

Peace!

A

Albertagoverner

cchabert said:
Albertagoverner said:
cchabert said:
Dear cchabert:

7-Eleven manager $33,000 a year? that's $13,000 more than I made here, here I'm under paid with the hope to have a GC, now I know it's not possible, I like what you said..."FREEDOM...FREEDOM" ....I know with time and hard work I'll improve the situation of my family, every change is hard but with good attitude we'll prevail.
BTW.. Thank you for your comments on Banf and Jasper, I already saw some pictures of those places, and they look like a dream.

Peace!

All Guys:
At this level we all are worry about getting Canadian Green Card. Real venture starts after lending into Canada till you realize the Canadian Dream!! We all have a plan that I am under paid systems Analyst/Java Developer/Oracle DBA or whatever and once I am in Canada I will start from 65000 or 70,000 at least In United States We learnt from Mr. Reddy that How to make finest IT resumes...LOL.. But One advice some of you who want to touch apex level of Political careers or High leadership position: DO NOT FORGET TO JOIN ROYAL CANADIAN ARMED FORCES OR MILIATRY, Though most of position requires the Citizenship but like US Navy, Army there are certain wings where Permanent resident can be hired. JUST JOIN THOSE. Remember there is always diffrence between a ordinary Naturalized Citizen of Canada and Security Clearance holder, Army served, Naturalized Citizen of Canada, Just like in United States we have atleast three category of US Passport holder. Veterans or Citizen who have served National forces always have top priority in Federal Government. The great thing about Canada is that after after around 1000 days of PR Card issuance and continous residency You can apply for Canadian Passport and after around 9-14 months process you will be eligibile to participate in Citizenship Oath Ceremony and become a Canadian Passport holder or Naturalized Citizen!!

A

Albertagoverner

Re: Applied for FSW and now thinking of AINP - winthdraw previous???

Albertagoverner said:
[quote author= link=topic=14042.msg57412#msg57412 date=1232667632]
Hey Guys,
I applied for PR via the regular FSW class in August 08. Still waiting for AOR as of now. I recently came across AINP and am thinking of applying thru AINP. I have couple of questions concerning this matter

- Should I withdraw my FSW application that I submitted earlier or would it be Ok if I apply for AINP and later update federal CIC guys with the AINP results?
- Also, in my federal application for 'Intend to Live' I wrote Toronto, Ontario? Would this be an issue for applying to AINP? I am thinking of putting an explanatory note along with AINP application saying 'I was unaware of AINP so I put toronto'. Will that help?

Your responses are much appreciated.

A

Albertagoverner

Albertagoverner said:
cchabert said:
Albertagoverner said:
cchabert said:
Dear cchabert:

Peace!

All Guys:

A

Albertagoverner

Albertagoverner said:
cchabert said:
Albertagoverner said:
cchabert said:
Dear cchabert:

Peace!