+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for a TRV, havent got a response yet!!

Wakil25

Aug 28, 2017
Hi everyone, me and my brother applied for a TRV, we will visit our cousin for 2 weeks then head back to home.
we applied on 10/8, they sent us a letter for bio-metrics on 15/8 but we were out of town so we did it 19/8, After that we havent had a single response or an update to our application?

So is there any problem, or anything that i can do to check my application's progress, should i contact anyone?, I will be leaving my country on 20/9, so i am very concerned about getting the TRV late.

Thanks

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Hi everyone, me and my brother applied for a TRV, we will visit our cousin for 2 weeks then head back to home.
we applied on 10/8, they sent us a letter for bio-metrics on 15/8 but we were out of town so we did it 19/8, After that we havent had a single response or an update to our application?

So is there any problem, or anything that i can do to check my application's progress, should i contact anyone?, I will be leaving my country on 20/9, so i am very concerned about getting the TRV late.

Thanks
Where are you applying from? what is the processing time in your country?

Wakil25

Aug 28, 2017
The current processing time is 15 days. You gotta wait unfortunately!
But i submitted on the 10th of Aug., which means the 15 days processing time has passed since 3 days, or do i actually count from the day i handed over my biometrics?

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014

Thanks
Please update us whenever you hear back from IRCC. I am in the same boat and haven't heard back from them for almost 3 weeks now. I sent you a private message. Good luck!