+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied before feb 27,2008

AMnsi13

Mar 13, 2010
Hi all,

I applied for the FSW program before feb 27,2008 and i don't qualify for the new system...and i just want to know, will the new system reduce the backlog for old system applications as well ?? or will it make it even longer ??

And what about the criteria ? Are the applications processed the same way or are they also processed according to the market needs ? I just really don't know what to expect.

Senior members,everyone, any thoughts ? I appreciate your help :)

Best regards

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Your application will be treated based on the regulation in place when you applied.
Benny

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Hi!

Based on my experience, We apply November 2007 and last year December 2009, we received a letter from Canada Immigration that we are qualify to FSW and if we like to apply to that new program for faster processing. We asked are consultant and they said that it’s better to apply in the new program since we are also qualified and withdraw are old application for refund.
We apply for the new program last January 24, 2010 and last March 10, 2010 we received our AOR.. :D
May this will help.
Good luck!

Rimjim

Feb 28, 2010
AMnsi13 said:
Hi all,

I applied for the FSW program before feb 27,2008 and i don't qualify for the new system...and i just want to know, will the new system reduce the backlog for old system applications as well ?? or will it make it even longer ??

And what about the criteria ? Are the applications processed the same way or are they also processed according to the market needs ? I just really don't know what to expect.

Senior members,everyone, any thoughts ? I appreciate your help :)
You may also visit the following site to know about more views of old applicants of the forum beofre 27th Feb,2008 applicants.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-those-applicants-applied-under-old-systembefore-feb2008-t35568.45.html

Rimjim

AMnsi13

Mar 13, 2010
Thanks a lot for ur help everyone :) and i will definitely keep track of news on the forum for old system applicants, Rimjim !

Hope the application process doesn't take any longer than it already does :( and all of us get through it easily and soon.

Best of luck everyone,

AMnsi