My Visa Office will be Riyadh
Ielts 7 band submitted online along with Application

Accepted in Algonquin College in Ottawa

Wishing you all a very Happy Ramadan..

UGStudentpk

Jun 30, 2014
Re: Applied on or after 1st July 2014,Please Network here

Hey friend,
I got admission for this fall from univ. of regina. I am thinking to apply from Pakistan, I haven't applied yet. Do you think I have time to apply because only two months left till semester starts!!! btw good luck with your application!

Nevermind1988

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013

Hey, I've applied at Medicine Hat College and got accepted, classes will start in September so I'm gonna apply for the student visa at the embassy in Vienna after I got my police certificate. It says 4-5 weeks of time they would need to process, hopefully it will work out. Good luck to everyone out there!

Dr.Raj91

Jun 26, 2014
chennai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014

All the very best every1 :D

My best wishes ;D

bringiton

May 25, 2014

UGStudentpk said:
Hey friend,
I got admission for this fall from univ. of regina. I am thinking to apply from Pakistan, I haven't applied yet. Do you think I have time to apply because only two months left till semester starts!!! btw good luck with your application!
Nice to hear about about your admission to Univ of Regina. i will be more than happy to give you the advise.
Where are you currently located at the moment?. If you are thinking to apply from Palkistan, My suggestion is to apply immediately. Processing time from Pakistan takes about 11 weeks and thats mentioned in the cic website.

Make sure you have all the right and legible documents as required by cic for your immediate processing. Dont take any risks of applying later on as the time of July-August is the busiest and craziest time for visa processing

Anyways good luck and keep us updated

bringiton

May 25, 2014

Nevermind1988 said:
Hey, I've applied at Medicine Hat College and got accepted, classes will start in September so I'm gonna apply for the student visa at the embassy in Vienna after I got my police certificate. It says 4-5 weeks of time they would need to process, hopefully it will work out. Good luck to everyone out there!
Nice to know that.. Good luck with your application process.. Keep us updated..

bringiton

May 25, 2014

Dr.Raj91 said:
All the very best every1 :D

My best wishes ;D
Hey Raj. Looks that you are super excited now after receiving the visa. so when you woild be flying to Canada and what are your arrangements of Accomodation there.? In campus or Offcampus??

Dr.Raj91

Jun 26, 2014
chennai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014

bringiton said:
Hey Raj. Looks that you are super excited now after receiving the visa. so when you woild be flying to Canada and what are your arrangements of Accomodation there.? In campus or Offcampus??
Hi man! I would probably flying this august 2 week! I m heading to Vancouver.. arranged off campus accommodation ! For 350$ /month.. affordable in Vancouver!

vidya0411

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmadabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2014
IELTS Request
7, none less then 6.5
File Transfer...
02-07-2014
Med's Done....
17-05-2014
Passport Req..
sent with Documents

Hello

Applied on 02nd July

Vfs Ahmedabad
Paper based

for GBC-Financial Planning.

786ravi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
General category-Paper-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
File Transfer...
02-07-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront - June
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Soon

Hello,
applied today 2nd of July at New Delhi vfs, paper based generic visa category.
Seneca College- Advance Biotechnology(co-op) 3yrs advance diploma

UGStudentpk

Jun 30, 2014

bringiton said:
Nice to hear about about your admission to Univ of Regina. i will be more than happy to give you the advise.
Where are you currently located at the moment?. If you are thinking to apply from Palkistan, My suggestion is to apply immediately. Processing time from Pakistan takes about 11 weeks and thats mentioned in the cic website.

Make sure you have all the right and legible documents as required by cic for your immediate processing. Dont take any risks of applying later on as the time of July-August is the busiest and craziest time for visa processing

Anyways good luck and keep us updated
Thanks for the help and advice brother. Yeah I'll be applying from Pakistan. I'm a total noob with application process, so do you know which was is faster...whether to apply online or to apply through a VAC?? I also heard theres something like upfront medical? do you know anything like that? Upfront medical sounds something like that you do it before your application so you don't take much time when cic ask for medical! I dunno if something like this exist I just read it on this forum.

Dr.Raj91

Jun 26, 2014
chennai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014

UGStudentpk said:
Thanks for the help and advice brother. Yeah I'll be applying from Pakistan. I'm a total noob with application process, so do you know which was is faster...whether to apply online or to apply through a VAC?? I also heard theres something like upfront medical? do you know anything like that? Upfront medical sounds something like that you do it before your application so you don't take much time when cic ask for medical! I dunno if something like this exist I just read it on this forum.
Hello ,
Here in India paper based applicants compulsorily do a upfront medicals 1 week prior to submitting the visa application!
I submitted my visa file along with the medicals receipt ! So I was not requested to take medicals after visa submission!
It actually cuts the processing time too! But for online application the scenario is different!
I feel online application has a faster processing time than paper based!
Thank you!

786ravi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
General category-Paper-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014