+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications started processing in August, 2010. Let's share ideas

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
Hi Guys,

My application was reviewed and started processing in August, 2010 by London office.... No additional docs were requested till now. I have visited Canada many times... So if you need any information about cities... I am ready to help

Wh0Cares

dolceamore

Sep 14, 2010
Hi

My status also changed to In Process in August 2010. I haven't received any Medical request as yet.
What is your date of In Process? Are you from the UK? Have you received your medical request?

Cheers

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
dolceamore said:
Hi

My status also changed to In Process in August 2010. I haven't received any Medical request as yet.
What is your date of In Process? Are you from the UK? Have you received your medical request?

Cheers
Hey there,

It is 24th of August and no I am not from the Uk, I would not want to leave the UK for Canada... In the UK there is more job opportunities and better medical system, I know so because I have lived in both countries :p

I really do not think you will get a medical request in a month, might take up to 4 months if no further docs are required>>>>

Were you requested to send any extra docs before the the change in status to in process...

Cheers