+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications processed in Pretoria

HELP2012

May 28, 2012
congrats nurse, such good news, so happy for you, you see i told you :D

by the way my status has now changed to in process ince the 28.07.2014 and medicals received, i hope to hear some more good news soon.

tell me nurse, when did your file change to in process?

many thanks

basketballfan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
SW Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
August 2013 ; September 2015
Passport Req..
November 2015
Great news - yes it looks like Pretoria is working hard.

nurse_85

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
31-08-2013
Med's Done....
April 2013- re-requested July 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 21/2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14/2014
LANDED..........
September 2/2014 :)
HELP2012 said:
congrats nurse, such good news, so happy for you, you see i told you :D

by the way my status has now changed to in process ince the 28.07.2014 and medicals received, i hope to hear some more good news soon.

tell me nurse, when did your file change to in process?

many thanks

That's great that it changed! Ours changed to in process June 2

HELP2012

May 28, 2012
i
finally received an email last week requesting payment of proof of PR
and my passport before my medicals can expire...so i did send and im
waiting now...

i nurse and Toronto have u guys received your visas yet?? how long did
it take??

nurse_85

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
31-08-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 21/2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14/2014
LANDED..........
HELP2012 said:
i
finally received an email last week requesting payment of proof of PR
and my passport before my medicals can expire...so i did send and im
waiting now...

i nurse and Toronto have u guys received your visas yet?? how long did
it take??
Hey we did receive the visa- had to send the passport to Pretoria but its back now and we have booked his air ticket home. So from when they asked for our medicals to be redone in June it was about 2 months until we were all done and had the passport with the visa in it back.

Hopefully yours comes soon!

Oct 9, 2014
Hi I'm new to the forum, was feeling lost and alone out there ..this process is frustrating and tiring.......so this is my situation , i applied to sponser my Mom and my Sis who is her dependent and were in Zimbabwe at the time. Process has taken so long that i ended up applying for super Visa for my mom and she came October 2013 , and she will be with me for the next 2 years here in Canada and my is stillback home in Zimbabwe , so we just received the letter indicating " you have met the sponsorship requirements for eligibility as a sponsor , the application for PR for your relatives has been forwarded for further processing, if you have any question please contact the Pretoria office "..
.so what does that mean , what stage are they in and why did they send ti to Pretoria and not Harare ?

My Timeline is below

Sponsorship Application received - Nov 20 2009
Additional Doc requested-September 26 2013
Docs sent in-Oct 25th
AOR Application Received confirmation -February 25th
eCAS says : Decision Made Sep 18th 2014
Sponsorship Decision Made letter received -Sep 24, 2014
File Transferred to Pretoria office :Sep 24th 2014
PR application still says: application received Nov 20 2009

so whats the next step, any one been in the same spot has i am .....thanks for your help

nurse_85

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
31-08-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 21/2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14/2014
LANDED..........
CanadaPretoria said:
Hi I'm new to the forum, was feeling lost and alone out there ..this process is frustrating and tiring.......so this is my situation , i applied to sponser my Mom and my Sis who is her dependent and were in Zimbabwe at the time. Process has taken so long that i ended up applying for super Visa for my mom and she came October 2013 , and she will be with me for the next 2 years here in Canada and my is stillback home in Zimbabwe , so we just received the letter indicating " you have met the sponsorship requirements for eligibility as a sponsor , the application for PR for your relatives has been forwarded for further processing, if you have any question please contact the Pretoria office "..
.so what does that mean , what stage are they in and why did they send ti to Pretoria and not Harare ?

My Timeline is below

Docs sent in-Oct 25th

so whats the next step, any one been in the same spot has i am .....thanks for your help
I don't know if sponsoring your mom is the same as sponsoring a spouse but for my husbands application after it was transferred to pretoria it took about 6 months before ECas changed to processing and that was ony after I emailed them as his medicals were going to expire. Then they asked for medicals to be redone and it was 3 months later that we got the PR and visa and he landed.

Don't give up! It's a very long and frustrating at times process but worth it in the end. All the best!

ferraridekra

Sep 8, 2014
Hi, I'm also new to this forum. I applied for a spousal sponsorship for my husband and so far pretoria just requested for police clearance to be sent again as the old one expired. They said we had 60 days to submit it but we sent it the very following day via DHL and its been 25 days since, and we havnt received any response. Waybill shows that it was delivered.

Below mentioned Time line shows as follows when we log in to check current online status: In process
Received application for permanent residence on Feb 25, 2014.
Started processing your application on September 10, 2014.
Medical results have been received. (Were done upfront 8 Nov 2013)

Does anyone know what the next step is? Will he have to re-do his medical? Can the medical be extended? If the medical has to be re-done what sort of time line could we be looking at? Does one usually need to land before meds expire?

Thanks

Oct 9, 2014
nurse_85 said:
I don't know if sponsoring your mom is the same as sponsoring a spouse but for my husbands application after it was transferred to pretoria it took about 6 months before ECas changed to processing and that was ony after I emailed them as his medicals were going to expire. Then they asked for medicals to be redone and it was 3 months later that we got the PR and visa and he landed.

Don't give up! It's a very long and frustrating at times process but worth it in the end. All the best!
so just a quick update for folks , we just received letter requesting medicals for my mom and my sister and niece "You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application."

We have submitted the medical 2 days later and will see if they gonna take up the whole 60days before they answer us

My Timeline is below (updated)

Docs sent in-Oct 25th
Medical requested :Medical Report form (IMM1017E) October 20th 2014

zim101

Nov 4, 2014
Hi

New here, thought I should share my experience to while gaining from everyone's experiences. Thank you for sharing

Application received: June 5th 2014
Transferred to Pretoria: 30 July 2014
Currently waiting:

Quick question: how do I get my timelines to show in my Profile?

Thanks

Marlis14

Nov 4, 2014
ferraridekra said:
Hi, I'm also new to this forum. I applied for a spousal sponsorship for my husband and so far pretoria just requested for police clearance to be sent again as the old one expired. They said we had 60 days to submit it but we sent it the very following day via DHL and its been 25 days since, and we havnt received any response. Waybill shows that it was delivered.

Below mentioned Time line shows as follows when we log in to check current online status: In process
Received application for permanent residence on Feb 25, 2014.
Started processing your application on September 10, 2014.
Medical results have been received. (Were done upfront 8 Nov 2013)

Does anyone know what the next step is? Will he have to re-do his medical? Can the medical be extended? If the medical has to be re-done what sort of time line could we be looking at? Does one usually need to land before meds expire?

Thanks
I am also new to this forum. Just wandering if you have heard anything back yet? I submitted my application March 14, 2014 and I have not heard anything back since, just silence. I'm starting to think I should apply for the notes to see if there have started anything on my file.

ferraridekra

Sep 8, 2014
Still No reply since I sent my Police clearance to them which they requested and i sent the following day. Its aready been 8 weeks.

Also its been a year now since my medicals were done which was in nov 2013 so does that mean I have
to re-do them? Or do i have to wait for them to tell me to go and do them again? Are they valid for a year?
does re-doing them apply in every case?

can anyone share their experience?

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
IP March 2015, PPR Sep 2015
Hi All.

I'm principal applicant from Mauritius.

Initial application sent : 2 September 2014
Submitted new August form : 14 October 2014
Sponsor application: 13 November 2014
Email from Pretoria visa office: 20 November 2014

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
We need to be patient ,

On my side my application for sponsorship were submitted in june 2013 and july 2013 i got the letter from pretoria . I am still waiting till today .The last time i contacted them they told me i can only contact them when the 22 months is over and they did not come to me . Busy waiting ........................

Acecube said:
Hi All.

I'm principal applicant from Mauritius.

Initial application sent : 2 September 2014
Submitted new August form : 14 October 2014
Sponsor application: 13 November 2014
Email from Pretoria visa office: 20 November 2014

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
IP March 2015, PPR Sep 2015
ONB said:
We need to be patient ,

On my side my application for sponsorship were submitted in june 2013 and july 2013 i got the letter from pretoria . I am still waiting till today .The last time i contacted them they told me i can only contact them when the 22 months is over and they did not come to me . Busy waiting ........................

Hi ONB

Try to tell them your medical has expired if you have done upfront medical and from what I've heard and read they will speed up the process.

The maximum wait is one year from what I've seen so far and I don't to wait that much :(

Maybe this can help.