+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
Thanks Pearl2010 for your response I am also thinking the same but don't know when should I start counting 5-7 days. praying god to to receive my passports safely.

Thanks

pearl2010 said:
Hi karsatjaya,

You are right.They have clearly mentioned to write our address as both Sender and Receiver.Also,they have mentioned If you do not include an acceptable return envelope or courier label, the Consulate will return passports and documents via US Postal Service First Class Mail (average delivery time is 5 - 7 days with no tracking number).

So,I feel they would send thru USPS First Class Mail,might take 5-7 days.

Regards
pearl2010

parulkrish

Oct 19, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 26,2010
AOR Received.
March 09,2010
File Transfer...
August 04/2010 to New York, IN process 30/08/10
Med's Request
November 8, 2010
Med's Done....
December 6, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Hi, Guys

Need help

How i can find out if Ottawa send my medical result to NY office

Thanks

Twilight871

Star Member
May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 05, 2010
AOR Received.
May 18, 2010
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
Aug 18, 2010 to LA office
Med's Request
On Sep 30, e-cas "IN PROCESS" since Sep 22
Med's Done....
October 05, 2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Summer 2011
Karsatjaya, sorry man...I completely forgot to call you!!. Will call u tomorrow...dont want to wake u up at midnight. I understand your situation...dont worry..everything will be just fine, may be a little late and some extra tension.

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
Hi karsatjaya,

As Twilight871 mentioned..dont worry..everything will be just fine, may be a little late and some extra tension
All the Best.

Regards
pearl2010
karsatjaya said:
Thanks Pearl2010 for your response I am also thinking the same but don't know when should I start counting 5-7 days. praying god to to receive my passports safely.

Thanks

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
Thanks Twilight871 and pearl2010 for your encouragement and will update you once I have any Information.

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
karsatjaya whenever you feel down ,just think about other.See in our case we are waiting for medicall for almost mor than a year now but not sure when we will get.
In your case everything is done ,so cheer uppppppppppppppp,you are almost there

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
Thanks abhi!! for your encouraging words. By the way could you post your time line ?

For all of us I pray god to help us at the right time.

shish

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karsatjaya said:
Thanks abhi!! for your encouraging words. By the way could you post your time line ?

For all of us I pray god to help us at the right time.
Thats right Karsatjaya.............
I have not recieved any official letter or email that stat AOR............
My full docs was sent on may 2010..

Still its received by VO..........( Buffalo)...........
I have one question.......
i have FIled in NOC 9212..which is closed now...and my degree also falls in NOC 3131 ( pharmacist..But dont have experience) so can i file or request them to include this NOC too

please help me out..........

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
I think you can parallely apply under NOC3131 . Seniors can comment on this.

Thanks

sazid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Professional 1,

Need some clarification, I planning to land in MARCH my situation is i cant stay more than a week.Got job in US so wont get vacation more than a week. Is it compulsory that i need to stay in Canada till i get the pr card, or is it fine i leave within a week after that.As i will be giving my cousin address can he post my PR card by email to me from Canada to US.

Thanks in advance.

MSINUS

Jun 2, 2009
Guys,

Can somebody guide me I have some quick questions?

a) My FBI check came back with wrong name and my wife's came back saying that the print is legible and they have asked her to submit again, I am in touch with FBI office and they will take another 4-6 weeks to send me the corrected files

b) I passed out 13 years ago from my college (India), I don't have original transcripts and presently in USA but I do have the transcript copies and degree certificates notarized.

So how critical are these for processing my application, my 120 day period is due on 2nd March 2011 and I don't think I will be able to correct and collect both set of documents for submission

What are my chances that my application will be processed to next stage? or will it be rejected

Any ideas or opinions based on your experiences and others will be very helpful for me

Regards

MS

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazid said:
Hi Professional 1,

Need some clarification, I planning to land in MARCH my situation is i cant stay more than a week.Got job in US so wont get vacation more than a week. Is it compulsory that i need to stay in Canada till i get the pr card, or is it fine i leave within a week after that.As i will be giving my cousin address can he post my PR card by email to me from Canada to US.

Thanks in advance.

Hi sazid,

There is no need to stay in Canada untill you get the PR card. You can give your cousin's address and then he send the PR card to you by mail from Canada to the USA.

The only thing might come in your way is if there is any photo problem issue with the PR cards because they will ask you in that case to come in person to CIC office, take a photo there , and get your PR card in the spot. (in this case you will have to come back from the states to Canada on your own vehicle to pass the borders as no any transportation mean is gonna let you in).

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
parulkrish said:
Hi, Guys

Need help

How i can find out if Ottawa send my medical result to NY office

Thanks
Send an email to Buffalo or whatever your visa office is. Usually they will not tell you, but if you get lucky, they might say they have received your results. It usually takes upto 30 days from the time you sent the results for them to acknowledge the same. Cheers.

MarkCan

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
MSINUS said:
Guys,

Can somebody guide me I have some quick questions?

a) My FBI check came back with wrong name and my wife's came back saying that the print is legible and they have asked her to submit again, I am in touch with FBI office and they will take another 4-6 weeks to send me the corrected files

b) I passed out 13 years ago from my college (India), I don't have original transcripts and presently in USA but I do have the transcript copies and degree certificates notarized.

So how critical are these for processing my application, my 120 day period is due on 2nd March 2011 and I don't think I will be able to correct and collect both set of documents for submission

What are my chances that my application will be processed to next stage? or will it be rejected

Any ideas or opinions based on your experiences and others will be very helpful for me

Regards

MS
You need original transcripts to send to CIC. They usually do NOT accept photocopes. However, you can try sending notarized ones and see what happens. Provide an explanation too.

MarkCan

USH1B

Star Member
Jul 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo / LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 9, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 24, 2010
IELTS Request
Jan 15, 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 20, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 30, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 12, 2011/Aug 23, 2011 after adding new born baby
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 1, 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 21, 2011
MS

Notarized photo copies will be accepted. I had sent only notarized photo copies.

USH1B