+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
I am not sure if the email that I received from my VO confirming the reception of my medical results is sent by mistake because I sent in all receipts I got from the DMP with a letter telling them the situation I am facing with my wife the same day of our medicals. Two days later I filed the declaration because I realized that my wife is not going to change her mind. I did everything to minimize waiting time.
Yes, you did. You have nothing to do more in your case.

Wait for any correspondence from them, and if you do not get any within two weeks, send them an email enquiry.

As long as i remember, they have told you in one of their last emails that your PPR will be sent soon, didn't they !

I want to say something for you, and please do not get me wrong:

Taking kids away from their mother is not an easy decision.

If i am the immigration officer who is processing your application, i would not accept the declaration alone. In such a situation, i will ask for an interview with your kids, and wife, and you to make sure that she really does not want to accompany you and her kids to canada, and she is completely satisfied and aware of the results of her decision.

Because if not, it will be a crime, and the immigration officer would not agree to get involved in it. It is not easy to convince someone that a mother does not bother taking her kids away from her.

Hope you understand my point.

gauravbt

Star Member
Feb 6, 2010
New York ,USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New York,NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9,2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 12,2010
AOR Received.
Oct 20,2010
IELTS Request
Feb 12,2010
File Transfer...
Feb 18,2010
Med's Request
Dec 06,2011
Med's Done....
Dec 14,2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 01,2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 16,2012
LANDED..........
April 28,2012
I have a very interesting Situation here guys.

Sent my full docs to Buffalo for 0213 on May 28th.Few days back i realized that in one of the jobs i had mistakingly written the end date of the Job as Dec 2004,whereas the real date is Jan 2005.Even the relieving letter says Jan 2005

I still havent received my AOR from Buffalo,and dont know what to do.

One Idea is to send a letter to the Buffalo office explaining the mistake and send an updated Employment Form once i receive AOR

Any suggestions?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
Yes, you did. You have nothing to do more in your case.

Wait for any correspondence from them, and if you do not get any within two weeks, send them an email enquiry.

As long as i remember, they have told you in one of their last emails that your PPR will be sent soon, didn't they !

I want to say something for you, and please do not get me wrong:

Taking kids away from their mother is not an easy decision.

If i am the immigration officer who is processing your application, i would not accept the declaration alone. In such a situation, i will ask for an interview with your kids, and wife, and you to make sure that she really does not want to accompany you and her kids to canada, and she is completely satisfied and aware of the results of her decision.

Because if not, it will be a crime, and the immigration officer would not agree to get involved in it. It is not easy to convince someone that a mother does not bother taking her kids away from her.

Hope you understand my point.
I am not going to take the kids away from her. I did the medicals with them to be able to sponsorize my kids in case… I love them very much but I am not going to take them away from their mother unless the kids are in danger and I have to provide the evidence.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gauravbt said:

Sent my full docs to Buffalo for 0213 on May 28th.Few days back i realized that in one of the jobs i had mistakingly written the end date of the Job as Dec 2004,whereas the real date is Jan 2005.Even the relieving letter says Jan 2005

One Idea is to send a letter to the Buffalo office explaining the mistake and send an updated Employment Form once i receive AOR

Any suggestions?
A letter to Buffalo will do it...
Cheers,

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gauravbt said:

Any suggestions?

Do you mean in the application form you wrote Dec 2004 ?

If yes, i do not think it would make any problem because the difference between the date in your reference letter and the one that you have written in the application form is only few days isn't it ?

This kind of differences could happen because of the contract dates...etc, a simple justification for such a situation if they question you is:

I thought that the company was not going to add the extra few days or one month because it was out of the contract end date.

But why you did not write the exact date in the application form ?

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
I am not going to take the kids away from her. I did the medicals with them to be able to sponsorize my kids in case... I love them very much but I am not going to take them away from their mother unless the kids are in danger and I have to provide the evidence.

Wish you all the best of luck as a happy family together.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
My case is very complicated isn't it?

Yes actually it is complicated, especially when it comes to somthing related directly or indirectly to abusing or at least an intention of abusing the women rights in North America.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
Yes actually it is complicated, especially when it comes to somthing related directly or indirectly to abusing or at least an intention of abusing the women rights in North America.
I am trying to be the best person and stay away from the word "abuse" my friend.

gauravbt

Star Member
Feb 6, 2010
New York ,USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New York,NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9,2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 12,2010
AOR Received.
Oct 20,2010
IELTS Request
Feb 12,2010
File Transfer...
Feb 18,2010
Med's Request
Dec 06,2011
Med's Done....
Dec 14,2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 01,2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 16,2012
LANDED..........
April 28,2012
professional 1 said:
Do you mean in the application form you wrote Dec 2004 ?

If yes, i do not think it would make any problem because the difference between the date in your reference letter and the one that you have written in the application form is only few days isn't it ?

This kind of differences could happen because of the contract dates...etc, a simple justification for such a situation if they question you is:

I thought that the company was not going to add the extra few days or one month because it was out of the contract end date.

But why you did not write the exact date in the application form ?

Yes the difference is days is merely 10 days.And as for not writing the exact date,that was a oversight on my part which i regret .As you can make out he date i am referring here is Dec 2004/Jan 2005,and all these years i have been writing Dec 2004 in my resumes etc.instead of Jan 2005.

Anyhow waiting for the AOR and have few other things besides this explanation to send to Buffalo.

vin2die4

Jul 12, 2009
Hi everyone
I had applied for Canadian immigration under FSW. I began the process in Sept 09 by filing my initial app at the Nova Scotia office.. recd an AOR from there in Nov. WAs asked to send all docs to Buffalo VC by 3/29. Did that..in between I was transferred to India on a new project in JAn'10... recd AOR from BUFFALO ON 4/29... fingers crossed since then.. hoping for the best.. has anyone had similar experiences.. or are in the same boat.. or have had more correspondence than I do..

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vin2die4 said:
Hi everyone
I had applied for Canadian immigration under FSW. I began the process in Sept 09 by filing my initial app at the Nova Scotia office.. recd an AOR from there in Nov. WAs asked to send all docs to Buffalo VC by 3/29. Did that..in between I was transferred to India on a new project in JAn'10... recd AOR from BUFFALO ON 4/29... fingers crossed since then.. hoping for the best.. has anyone had similar experiences.. or are in the same boat.. or have had more correspondence than I do..

Good luck with your application and hope that someone who has similar experience can give you information.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vin2die4 said:
Hi everyone
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your application.

being.being

May 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
being.being said:
My status changed "In Process" on May 12, 2010
Still waiting for Medicals ....
File not transfered
Medical & RPRD request Received today ......
Finally after status changed "In Process" on May 12
TG

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
being.being said:
Medical & RPRD request Received today ......
Finally after status changed "In Process" on May 12
TG

Congratulation for the progress, have you received request for any other documents along with medicals and RPRF ?