+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

jits1000

Star Member
Dec 20, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12April2009
Doc's Request.
10May2009
AOR Received.
10July2009
Med's Request
25May2010
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27Aug 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14Sept 2010
LANDED..........
6Oct 2010
hi professianal 1 ,

as i have sent my pp for stamping ,my money oder has been cashed , and couier is on the way most probly i will get it by monday my e-cas is showing

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".

what doesitmean bro still i m impatient and nervous , plz explain what does it mean ??? ??????

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lapore12 said:
Hi Friends

This refers to the application for permanent residence in Canada that you recently submitted to the Buffalo Regional Program Center.

Your submission indicates you do not meet the criteria set out in Regulation 11 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection
Regulations. (see Appendix C enclosed) (This one was checked for you)

You have 60 days from the date of this letter (which is sep 08,2010) to submit the full application, including the infomation listed on the attached forms. If your full application is not received within this time, we will assume your are no longer interested in immigration to Canada and we will close your file.

All of your application forms and documents are being returned to you in this package. No record of your application has been retained by this office. Please return this letter and the attached appendices when you resubmit your application.

They have returned my documents and rejection letter.I have copied the above stuff from the refusal letter that I have received from the buffalo office.

I need to know that within 60 days I have to resubmit my entire application to the Buffalo office or Nova Scotia in Canada.
Guys my Noc 0213 has been dropped, will my application be considered or not.

I have applied for the federal skilled worker program.

Guys, I am expecting answers from experienced guys or somebody who has been in my situation before

Thanks,
Lapore

They did not refuse, they just returned back the application to be re submitted to them with the documents stated in the attached letter.

Collect the document as soon as possible and send it back to Buffalo before the end of the 60 days deadline, and you will be fine "god willing".

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jits1000 said:
hi professianal 1 ,

as i have sent my pp for stamping ,my money oder has been cashed , and couier is on the way most probly i will get it by monday my e-cas is showing

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".

what doesitmean bro still i m impatient and nervous , plz explain what does it mean ??? ??????
It means "congratulations", the passport is on its way to you by mail. hang on there, and expect any day to find it in the mail box.

Congrats again ;)

jits1000

Star Member
Dec 20, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12April2009
Doc's Request.
10May2009
AOR Received.
10July2009
Med's Request
25May2010
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27Aug 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14Sept 2010
LANDED..........
6Oct 2010
thanks professional 1,

really does your e-case
show the same lines as mine "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. ",

thanks once again bro for all help and guidence u given to me and other user through this forum,

regards
jits1000

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shish said:
Hi Friends How r u all?
I have applied canada PR from USA
Application submitted to sydney, Nova scotia : 17 feb 2010
1st AOR recieved : 31st march 2010
Full docs submitted to Buffalo VO :17th may 2010
Filed under NOC : 9212
I havn't recieved 2nd AOR yet.
Is anybody there who filed nearby mid of may 2010 to buffalo and recieved AOR?

I have already passed step 1 pharmacist exam for canada.

Really I am tired of wainting .......so long

any suggetion

thanks

Do not worry, your waiting time is still normal, they ill get back to you when they make any movement in your file requires any kind of contact with you.

Good luck.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jits1000 said:
thanks professional 1,

really does your e-case
show the same lines as mine "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. ",

thanks once again bro for all help and guidence u given to me and other user through this forum,

regards
jits1000
Yes, this is exactly what is writin in my e-case:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 19, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on August 25, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 30, 2010.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Medical results have been received.

You entered Canada at the Fort Erie Peace Bridge office on September 17, 2010 and became a Permanent Resident.

The last three lines were just added "all of them together", they jumped immediately from "In Process" to "Complete"

USCAN

Jan 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jits1000 said:
hi professianal 1 ,

Congrats Jits!

When your PP reached New York Visa office?

Congrats, relax and have a great time.

jits1000

Star Member
Dec 20, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12April2009
Doc's Request.
10May2009
AOR Received.
10July2009
Med's Request
25May2010
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27Aug 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14Sept 2010
LANDED..........
6Oct 2010
professional 1 said:
Yes, this is exactly what is writin in my e-case:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 19, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on August 25, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 30, 2010.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Medical results have been received.

You entered Canada at the Fort Erie Peace Bridge office on September 17, 2010 and became a Permanent Resident.

The last three lines were just added "all of them together", they jumped immediately from "In Process" to "Complete"

thanks a ton brother for confirming

jits1000

Star Member
Dec 20, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12April2009
Doc's Request.
10May2009
AOR Received.
10July2009
Med's Request
25May2010
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27Aug 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14Sept 2010
LANDED..........
6Oct 2010
USCAN said:
Congrats Jits!

When your PP reached New York Visa office?

Congrats, relax and have a great time.
thanks uscan

my process was in buffalo office,and they asked me sent my pp to fort erie office becoz i m in canada,they recieve it on 2 sept and today they dispatch it through a normal canada post express service return enevlop sent by me. just waiting to recieve it

USCAN

Jan 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jits1000 said:
thanks uscan

my process was in buffalo office,and they asked me sent my pp to fort erie office becoz i m in canada,they recieve it on 2 sept and today they dispatch it through a normal canada post express service return enevlop sent by me. just waiting to recieve it
Great man!

Thanks again!

OrangeC

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo->NewYork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
11-05-2010
Med's Request
17-06-2010
Med's Done....
08-07-2010
Passport Req..
21-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2010
LANDED..........
01-11-2010
Hi All,

I received my PPR on Sep 21. My case was applied in Buffalo and transferred to NY.

I am in Canada on a work visa right now. Can I get my PR stamped by directly visiting any office in Canada, or do I have to send it to NY visa office? Any ideas?

G

gte439u

OrangeC said:
Hi All,

I received my PPR on Sep 21. My case was applied in Buffalo and transferred to NY.

I am in Canada on a work visa right now. Can I get my PR stamped by directly visiting any office in Canada, or do I have to send it to NY visa office? Any ideas?
You will have to send your passport to the Canadian Consulate in New York City or travel directly to that consulate. If you send the passport to the consulate, you may 'land' in Canada at a CIC office in Canada if you make an appointment. Generally, the wait for an appointment is 4 to 7 weeks.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OrangeC said:
Hi All,

OrangeC, congrats!!! Your timeline has been very similar to mine. Only difference being, you were transferred to New York visa office, while I am being processed at Buffalo itself. Hope to hear something on my PPR as well.

OrangeC

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo->NewYork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
11-05-2010
Med's Request
17-06-2010
Med's Done....
08-07-2010
Passport Req..
21-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2010
LANDED..........
01-11-2010
garian4u said:
OrangeC, congrats!!! Your timeline has been very similar to mine. Only difference being, you were transferred to New York visa office, while I am being processed at Buffalo itself. Hope to hear something on my PPR as well.
Good luck Garian. I know the shackles you are trying to be rid of with this PR, just like me :) Hope things work out OK..

jits1000

Star Member
Dec 20, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12April2009
Doc's Request.
10May2009
AOR Received.
10July2009
Med's Request
25May2010
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27Aug 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14Sept 2010
LANDED..........
6Oct 2010
OrangeC said:
Hi All,

hi oragance c congrats u need to sent it to fort erie even i sent their and got it bac in 15 dayz anyways my pp is on way ,so go thruough link and instruction below :-

Instructions for passport submission

You have two options to choose from regarding the submission of your passports:

Option A: Submit your passports in person

Passports can be brought to our office at the following address:

Canadian Consulate General
3000 HSBC Center, 30th Floor
Buffalo, NY 14203

Passports may be brought in on Tuesday or Thursday between the hours of 8:00 am and 11:00 am. Bring this email with you when you come. Every effort will be made to have your passports returned the same day.

You may send a representative with your passports. Your representative must have your written authorization and will be required to show photo identification.

Please ensure that the passport of the principal applicant and all accompanying dependants are brought in together.

For security reasons, the Canadian Consulate General limits access to the Visa Office waiting room and does not allow the entry of luggage, recording or transmitting devices into the waiting room or interview areas. This includes all types of cell phones and laptop computers.

Option B: Submit your passports by mail (Courier packages must be sent to the Buffalo, NY address.)

If your address is in the USA, send your passport to:

Canadian Consulate General (RFV)
Immigration Regional Program Centre
1 HSBC Center, Suite 3000
Buffalo, NY 14203-2884
USA

Please put you passports in an envelope with your file number written prominently on it. Place this envelope in your mailing envelope. Please take great care to reproduce the mailing address above EXACTLY as written.

NOTE: If your address is in the USA, we strongly recommend that you supply a return envelope for your passports using the United States Postal Service’s Express Mail service.

Provide a self addressed, prepaid, flat rate 9" x 12" USPS Express Mail envelope. Make a note of the tracking number. Your passports will usually be returned to you within 15 business days from the day we receive them. This does not include any time it may take for the Post Office to deliver them.

If your address is in Canada, send your passport to:

Canadian Consulate General (RFV)
Immigration Regional Program Centre
P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario L2A 6R6
Canada

Please put you passports in an envelope with your file number written prominently on it. Place this envelope in your mailing envelope. Please take great care to reproduce the appropriate mailing address above EXACTLY as written.

NOTE: If your address is in Canada, we strongly recommend that you supply a return envelope for your passports using Canada Post’s Xpresspost - National service. Do not send us an Xpresspost - USA envelope. Your passports will be mailed back to you from Canada using your return envelope.

Provide a self addressed, prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost - National envelope (nothing smaller) from any Canada Post retail outlet. Make a note of the tracking number.

Your passports will usually be returned to you within 15 business days from the day we receive them. This does not include any time it may take for the Post Office to deliver them

Important information regarding the return of your passports:

Passports will be returned to you by US Postal Service regular mail unless you use one of the premium services described above. WE WILL NOT USE FedEx, UPS, PUROLATOR OR ANY OTHER COURIER COMPANY ENVELOPES - EVEN IF THEY ARE PREPAID BY CREDIT CARD OR ACCOUNT NUMBER.

We will not return passports to addresses outside Canada and the United States.

Passports sent to us by mail cannot be picked up in person.

Our office is not liable for lost or stolen passports.

link:- http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/submit_soumettre.aspx