+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

jits1000

Star Member
Dec 20, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12April2009
Doc's Request.
10May2009
AOR Received.
10July2009
Med's Request
25May2010
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27Aug 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14Sept 2010
LANDED..........
6Oct 2010
lavasi said:
I got my pp back and got my PR status on Sep 03, 2010.
[/quote

hi lavasi ,
congrats,can u plz tell ur time wen did u send ur passport for stamping ??

sazid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. me2land Done
2. canadacanada Done
3. beauhoe Done, Landed
4. nn000 Done, Landed
5. Pasi Done
6. Honolulu Passport Request
7. Professional1 Medical Done
8. MarkCan Medical Done
9. cathy2381 Medical Done
10. jattu1980 Medical Done
11. garian4u Medical Request
12. anjay Medical Request
13. canada001 Medical Done (Updated)
14. torontonian2010 Received by Visa office
15. Loveucanada Medical Received
16. Sazid Medical Done

canadianhope

Jun 21, 2009
sazid said:
1. me2land Done
2. canadacanada Done--->>LANDED as well.
3. beauhoe Done, Landed
4. nn000 Done, Landed
5. Pasi Done
8. MarkCan Medical Done
16. Sazid Medical Done

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazid said:
1. me2land Done
2. canadacanada Done
3. beauhoe Done, Landed
4. nn000 Done, Landed
5. Pasi Done
8. MarkCan Medical Done
16. Sazid Medical Done
Good job!

loveucanada

Aug 12, 2010
I have a quick question for my friend who got Sydney approval on 05/19 and sent Buffalo a full-application package on 06/04. However, it's been 3 months but she hasn't received the 2nd AOR. She emailed Buffalo but didn't get any response; by checking the mail tracking number, her package was indeed delivered; she couldn't order CAIPS report as she doesn't have the file number. Can anyone share any ideas for her? Thank you very much!!!

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
sazid said:
1. me2land Done
2. canadacanada Done
3. beauhoe Done, Landed
4. nn000 Done, Landed
5. Pasi Done
6. Honolulu Passport Received
8. MarkCan Medical Done
16. Sazid Medical Done
Thanks for compiling the list. I just updated my status.Will land in December..

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
Honolulu said:
Thanks for compiling the list. I just updated my status.Will land in December..
Congrats Honolulu. Wish ya all the best in Canada. Freedom at last!

Mark

smallduck

Jul 21, 2010
NYC
Category........
Visa Office......
New York, NY (In Process)
NOC Code......
9xxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 05 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 02 2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Dec 10 2009 and Apr 21 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Jul 14 2010 to NYVO
Med's Request
Aug 24 2010
Med's Done....
Sep 15 2010 - and Med RCVD (Nov 16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Apr 04 2011, Decision made Apr 25 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 18 2011
Do you guys apply for any jobs before landing. I overheard there are many people can't get a real job even they're skillful... It shouldn't be any difference between US and Can, so we're able to apply job before landing, is that true??

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jattu1980, roopa82,
Can you please help me on what you wrote to your visa offices to elicit a response on confirmation of medical results received? I am having a hard time with them. I made a mistake of mentioning e-CAS and these guys instead of responding to my original concern, went on about the e-CAS. While, this is a very standard reply that was used to be given a year back as well, what surprises me is that do they know what they are speaking? How can they claim that e-CAS is only for applications filed within Canada, when e-CAS has continuously been updating on what is going on with the case for applications outside of Canada as well. Are they not trained or are they oblivious to the facts or are they living in a primitive age? Extract of their e-mail reply:

e-Cas is for applications processing within Canada only.

Immigration cases being processed in Visa offices outside Canada use a system different from that used to process similar applications in Canada. As a result, the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) does not reflect the status of cases being processed in Buffalo.
Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roopa82 said:
@ GARIAN....IM BIT CONFUSED....did u crosscheck that ottawa recive your result on 3rd....acc to my dmp....he said its not possible to send medicals before 4 weeks.....in tht case if u r done with medical on 19th july...ottawa will receive it around 22nd august

anyway u can expect ppr anytime
roopa82, I guess it's different with different DMP. My DMP had said that they take 7-10 days, but took 14 days, but gave me a FedEx tracking number (although I paid for it). The tracking number showed that Ottawa received results on 3rd Aug. However, neither my e-CAS has updated with "medicals received", nor have I received a PPR yet. God knows what's going on ???

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desi_cfa said:
Hi garian4u,

I went through your timelines. I noticed you got your 2nd AOR in about 2 months after sending all of your documents to Buffalo.

I should say you are very lucky. I have seen some guys on this forum waiting for 5-6 months to get their 2nd AOR. What do you think is the reason for you getting 2nd AOR so fast? Please don't mind me asking you that question. I am happy for you and its inspiring for guys like me who can feel that "It can happen this fast with me too"........lol

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Best,
Desi_CFA
Desi_CFA, I am not exactly sure of the source from where you got your timelines. If you are referring to cases from 2009 beginning, at that time the rules had changed and there was a lot of confusion regarding the CIO process. Also, Buffalo had a lot of backlog and was overloaded, so it used to take 5-6 months to get 2nd AOR. However, things improved a lot towards the end of 2009. At that time you could get an AOR in 3-4 weeks. Slowly, it increased to 6-8 weeks in Q1 2010 and then to 8-10 weeks in Q2 2010. I guess now it is taking 10-12 weeks. You can rest assured that mine was not a special case

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheerup said:
Hi All,

My application status changed to "in Process" on 09/02. This is what it say. What does this mean to me in simple english. My application is approved. still dont know. I would get medicals soon. etc. Please comment.

Thanks.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 7, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 23, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on March 2, 2010. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 2, 2010
Congrats cheerup. While your application is still not approved, but it is quite a good sign. You will get your medicals request within 2-3 weeks. All the best.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parulkrish said:
Hi, Everyone I have update for my self, File is in Process now

We received your application for permanent residence on November 6, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New York office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New York office on January 27, 2010. The New York office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the New York office on August 4, 2010. The New York office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 30, 2010.

;D ;D ;D ;D
Congrats parulkrish ;D Medical result is anytime due now.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OrangeC said:
All,

My status now shows Medicals have been received. I also know that the RPRF draft was encashed on Aug 8 although there is no update regarding this in my status. Any thoughts on how long to wait for the PPR?

In case anyone is interested, here is my status on the website

"We received your application for permanent residence on August 10, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 30, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New York office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New York office on October 6, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the New York office on May 11, 2010. The New York office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 11, 2010.

Medical results have been received."

Good luck everyone!!
Congrats OrangeC. Although your visa office is NY, looking yat your timelines, maybe I could hear something in the next 10 days or so. :)