Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Thanks, WB.

Wicked Blues said:
Congrats Jason...hope you get the MR soon... ;)

ind

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
26-01-2011
Med's Request
8-03-2011
Med's Done....
12-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
sent on 12-04-2011, then renewed one on 23-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE
LANDED..........
CHRISTMAS TIME
Waiting and waiting................

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Helen,

I'm glad to hear that you will be moving to Vancouver by the end of the month to be with your OH. You have waited patiently for so long. I wish you all the best, hope you have a great reunion and that London VO comes out of their semi-hibernation and gets cracking on the cases again.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
wenstumped said:
Hi Helen,

I'm glad to hear that you will be moving to Vancouver by the end of the month to be with your OH. You have waited patiently for so long. I wish you all the best, hope you have a great reunion and that London VO comes out of their semi-hibernation and gets cracking on the cases again.
Thanks Wendy.

Well, they have not been able to do anything with us until they received our requested updated documents.

These have just been delivered to the guard at the VO at 0.08am, a full three weeks before the 60 day deadline of Sept 27th, so now they can hopefully begin working on them and applying them to our file.

I am praying for meds soon after I arrive in Canada and then Visas before Christmas. :D

I am sure that you will have news very soon as well.
We have all had trials and delays and worry but it is nearly all over for us both now ;)

The only down-side to this development is of course that I am back to the "checking ECAS every 5 minutes" routine again!!!! :p

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Congrats Mayank ....

I know you got your PP back with shinning Visa...... All the best for your future in Canada. Take care.

Cheers, aNil

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
anil04_10 said:
Congrats Mayank ....

I know you got your PP back with shinning Visa...... All the best for your future in Canada. Take care.

Cheers, aNil
congrats!!!!!!!!! Mayank

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonu_rp said:
Hi,

Sonir, hariranjith, meems, canadestin, rupesh nayak, samvats............Any update...

Still mine is RBVO since 9th April 2011.....Almost 150 days.

keep in touch...

Regards,

Sonu
Address disapperaed on SEP 2....Status RBVO

Hariranjith ...Destined any Update? Address reappeared ?

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
Thanks Wendy.

Well, they have not been able to do anything with us until they received our requested updated documents.

These have just been delivered to the guard at the VO at 0.08am, a full three weeks before the 60 day deadline of Sept 27th, so now they can hopefully begin working on them and applying them to our file.

I am praying for meds soon after I arrive in Canada and then Visas before Christmas. :D

I am sure that you will have news very soon as well.
We have all had trials and delays and worry but it is nearly all over for us both now ;)

The only down-side to this development is of course that I am back to the "checking ECAS every 5 minutes" routine again!!!! :p
I hear you, I'm currently glued to the e-case screen too, willing it to turn to 'Decision made' so I can get the PPRs. I'm glad things worked out so well with the PCCs and that you managed to send them to London VO so quickly. I hope you get the MRs just when you are ready for them and that you celebrate your visas this Christmas.

I'm hoping I get to celebrate my visas on my birthday this year (end of October), so may we both have our dreams come true.

@ Mayank, congratulations on your visas, All the best for the rest of your journey.

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Hi Johnyusa, sorry to hear about your arm fracture!. You will get well soon, will pray for it!.

What happen to your e-cas does it say "medicals received line" or still reads as In Process line eventhough you received the ppr request?. If so please let me know the date you noticed medicals received line in e-cas ?. I know you where asking about this before, I am not sure whether you received an update?.

Have a great day!.

Thanks,

Pradeep

johnyusa said:
Hi Everybody,

I am trying to land in Canada from USA in mid september and i have a question. I just broke my wrist, got a fracture and now i have a cast on my hand and forearem. Do you think having this cast would create any problem at POE, like health issues?. I can enter through either vancouver or buffalo and would also like to know which POE would be easier. I also plan to come back to USA in 2 weeks and plan to give the address of my brother in law in canada for PR card. Is that OK to give my relative's address and tell them that i plan to come back to USA in 2 weeks? Can they hold the PR card if they come to know this? Please help me in this matter. Thanks for your help.

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
queencougar said:
Thank you mitali ad also to kittu for kind thoughts. ;D

I cannot follow the forum as much as I have done before because of work and home commitments but I am pleased to see people getting good decisions.
There do not seem to be all the issues with CIO making mistakes like they did at the beginning of the new MI last June. That is very encouraging for all new applicants. :)

Happily, I will be with my husband sooner than CIC allow, as I am going at the end of this month. The flight is booked;D ;D ;D

The house is not sold and there are so many problems still to overcome but life is wasting away and now we have decided that being together must take precedence over any problems that are still waiting for us.
At least we can from then on tackle things together, which will be so much easier than us both coping alone.

I want to wish all the couples who are living apart now through this process all the luck in the world.
Although at the darkest times it can be terribly depressing and seem hopeless and you want to give up - have courage.

Your time to be together again will come and when it does there will be such complete joy and unity that the long and lonely days apart will seem as nothing. :)
Dear Queen,

Thanks. Letr your wishes come true.

entemaria

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
I hear you, I'm currently glued to the e-case screen too, willing it to turn to 'Decision made' so I can get the PPRs. I'm glad things worked out so well with the PCCs and that you managed to send them to London VO so quickly. I hope you get the MRs just when you are ready for them and that you celebrate your visas this Christmas.

I'm hoping I get to celebrate my visas on my birthday this year (end of October), so may we both have our dreams come true.
Hi Wendy,

so if I understand correctly, ECAS will show "Decision made" before PPR?
I'm also still waiting for PPR....and it's killing me!
Hopefully we will hear something soon, and will celebrate PPR& birthday because on september 10th it's my husbands birthday!
I hope he's getting his birthdaywish!!! ;)

Take care and keep your fingers crossed for all of us!

Kins regards,
Louise!

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Warsaw Visa Office has started issuing MR for applicants.... during 4 days, 4 applicants received their Medical Forms ( 3 of them by email and the last one by post|) :D :D :D :D :D

MiTSch

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Belgrade, Serbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02.02.2011. - received by CIO on 11.02.2011.
Doc's Request.
10.08.2011. - received by VO Vienna on 07.09.2011.
AOR Received.
PER 20.06.2011.
IELTS Request
Submitted with the initial application
File Transfer...
In process from 13.07.2011.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
25.08.2011. - received by VO London 07.09.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dr.Hasib said:
:D ;D ;) :) :D ;D ;) :) :D 8) :p :-*

ohh yeah....by the the blessings of almighty Allah, I got my PPR today.
Date of issue: 29 Aug 2011

Pray for me, i am going to submit my passport today after 1 hour
Admins, update my status on the spreadsheet

BR
Dr.Hasib
Congrats Dr. Hasib

Don't ever lose your sense of humour! :D

Best wishes,
MiTSch

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Louise-01 said:
Hi Wendy,

so if I understand correctly, ECAS will show "Decision made" before PPR?
I'm also still waiting for PPR....and it's killing me!
Hopefully we will hear something soon, and will celebrate PPR& birthday because on september 10th it's my husbands birthday!
I hope he's getting his birthdaywish!!! ;)

Take care and keep your fingers crossed for all of us!

Kins regards,
Louise!
Hi Louise,

I hope your husband's birthday wish comes true too. When this is all over, I'm going to celebrate like I never have before!!!

As for the 'Decision made' and PPR bit, this is only my theory for NOC 3131 in London VO, it could be the MO for this particular visa officer. Usually though, PPRs come before the status reads Decision made. Nothing is for certain though.

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
And AGAIIIIIIIIIN my address disappeared this morning.
I know it doesn't mean anything ;)
Just I wanted to say something ;D

Mari