4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
mitali said:
Hehehe .....sleep tight will all your dreams in your eyes....MR is on your way.

Mitali
That is the sweetest thing to say, Mitali. Thank you :-*
I hope every day brings a new and lovely surprise for you and yours as well.

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
in process on 31-oct-2011
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
hi all

need some help with my current situation from any one.

application received at NS cio on 15th oct 2010 cat : fsw1 noc 6242

1st aor 15th feb 2011

2nd aor 22nd march 2011 from sydney,aus

ask to submit further docs(in 60 days)from cio sydney,aus on 24 may 2011
required docs received 4th june 2011(aunt(sponcer)'s birth cert and last 6 months of bank transaction statment to prove the current balance in specific a/c is urs including source of any large deposit in that a/c)
actually it was my consultant's fault who 4get to put birth cert and only provide bank balance cert without a/c Transaction statement.

status changed to RBVO 22nd march and still the same

any help will be highly appriciated

thanks

regards darshan

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshan patel said:
hi all

need some help with my current situation from any one.

application received at NS cio on 15th oct 2010 cat : fsw1 noc 6242

1st aor 15th feb 2011

2nd aor 22nd march 2011 from sydney,aus

ask to submit further docs(in 60 days)from cio sydney,aus on 24 may 2011
required docs received 4th june 2011(aunt(sponcer)'s birth cert and last 6 months of bank transaction statment to prove the current balance in specific a/c is urs including source of any large deposit in that a/c)
actually it was my consultant's fault who 4get to put birth cert and only provide bank balance cert without a/c Transaction statement.

status changed to RBVO 22nd march and still the same

any help will be highly appriciated

thanks

regards darshan
Hi darshan,

I guess you have to just wait since you have submitted all the required documents within the time frame.

Goodluck

Mitali

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
in process on 31-oct-2011
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
ohh yes i 4 get that my qus is still how long i have to wait for next stage from rbvo to in process .... any idea ?
i want jst ans from visa office yes or no.

bcz i struck this moment due to change in managment at my wrk place all my staff members r gone(head,second,junior cheffs) bcz over here in aus if u wrk at small hotel or restarant any new manager comes he bring his own staff members from his other wrk place he/she jst started to give hrd time to old staff to bring thier own ppl(owenr doesn't care,jst want to run his business).

as per the law they can't sack any one they jst give hrd time to ppl to leave(commit them to leave (no mercy)) so my wrk place everybody has gone and i m the last. they give me hrd time from last 3 mnths took my hrs(i m casual).frequently puting me down(hrd to see myself in mirror),treat me like a dog.i am at the edge.can't leave bcz my reff letter was from there so i can't leave (bcz if cio do the wrk place check then i will be in trouble). i m getting new jobs but i know every 1 need staff who wrk during xmas(bt me going back india 4 sis's wedding) so i can't back stabe the new employer 1s nov comes thn leave.

i m lost at this moment ...mate.can't find the way out more over paying fees (can mange frm india) for my wife's uni($ 12000 per sem).she is doing masters here...

that is y i need my status change from rbvo to "in process".

i m giving u a promise jst waiting for another 2 weeks thn state away email to cio for any decission(jst lost my imp 5 yrs in this country bcz i have already applied 2 sep PR application 4 aus.don't know when i will get pr from here(aus).bcz with aus everything is political 140000 ppl like me r waiting for aus pr from last 4 to 5 yrs )

nikhil_miral

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They require PCC or PVC ??????????
from when to get these both ?

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
nikhil_miral said:
They require PCC or PVC ??????????
from when to get these both ?

PCC is Police Clearance Certificate and PVC is Police Verification Certificate.

So these both are same.

You can get it from local police station from your country and if you are outside your country contact your embassy for the same.

You must get PCC from all the country where you have reside more than six months.

raho61

Star Member
Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
Jan 2011
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
March 2011
Med's Request
16-06-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
MID 2012
queencougar said:
I have just noticed that our address has disappeared from ECAS. Does this really mean that something is happening?
We went IN PROCESS on the 26th July, so it seems soon for anything else to come but I won't complain if it does. ;D
Same here. Our address has also disappeared.
In process since 12 may.
Medicals done on 16th July.

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Guys,

What is the courier address i need to use to send Demand Draft, PCC and other related docs?

One more thing, the letter said they want BANK DRAFT. But local bank here issued me a DEMAND DRAFT (i think). It has a address of Royal Bank of Canada. I asked them about it and they said it is as good as BD and most applicants are taking similar type of BD/DD for Canadian immigration fees; in fact its more secured. I am not sure - it does not say anywhere that its BD or DD. But in reference number, it says DD-XXX. Will that be alright?

Thanks,

aakash

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshan patel said:
ohh yes i 4 get that my qus is still how long i have to wait for next stage from rbvo to in process .... any idea ?
i want jst ans from visa office yes or no.

bcz i struck this moment due to change in managment at my wrk place all my staff members r gone(head,second,junior cheffs) bcz over here in aus if u wrk at small hotel or restarant any new manager comes he bring his own staff members from his other wrk place he/she jst started to give hrd time to old staff to bring thier own ppl(owenr doesn't care,jst want to run his business).

as per the law they can't sack any one they jst give hrd time to ppl to leave(commit them to leave (no mercy)) so my wrk place everybody has gone and i m the last. they give me hrd time from last 3 mnths took my hrs(i m casual).frequently puting me down(hrd to see myself in mirror),treat me like a dog.i am at the edge.can't leave bcz my reff letter was from there so i can't leave (bcz if cio do the wrk place check then i will be in trouble). i m getting new jobs but i know every 1 need staff who wrk during xmas(bt me going back india 4 sis's wedding) so i can't back stabe the new employer 1s nov comes thn leave.

i m lost at this moment ...mate.can't find the way out more over paying fees (can mange frm india) for my wife's uni($ 12000 per sem).she is doing masters here...

that is y i need my status change from rbvo to "in process".

i m giving u a promise jst waiting for another 2 weeks thn state away email to cio for any decission(jst lost my imp 5 yrs in this country bcz i have already applied 2 sep PR application 4 aus.don't know when i will get pr from here(aus).bcz with aus everything is political 140000 ppl like me r waiting for aus pr from last 4 to 5 yrs )
Hi darshan,

I am sorry to hear your state of affairs at your work place. It took me a while to absorb the situation that you are into. These are the real struggles of life and you are brave enough to go through this situation for the sake of your family. Your dreams will be fulfilled soon....I pray. What else can I say ....please have patience and be calm.

Chinsan and Jalna (#163 and 231on the tracker) are from Sydney VO. Please follow their timeline to get an idea. Pl remember that your time for processing might tilt towards "increased" time due to the submission of the docs just recently.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFAgid=0

If you find yourself in a situation that you can not handle anymore, you can quit your job and find another job that is more respectful and gives importance to your skills. You just have to inform your VO regarding the change in your job situation and send them reference letters from the present employer. In case you feel the new employer will not give you any reference letter, you can write about that too to your VO. You can write in your letter that you fear that you may lose your job if the employer comes to know about your plans to relocate to Canada. Just be honest and provide as much as possible evidence to support your case....VO's are trained to understand such situations and have their own way of confirming it.

Inform VO in case you decide to move to India. You may have to visit Aus, in case Interview is scheduled because your case will not be transferred to ND VO.

Mitali

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
chinsan said:
:D ;D Received PPR today. Going to submit the passports in person at the Sydney Visa Office on Monday.

Thanks for all the valuable suggestions by the members in this forum.......
congrats my friend.... i told you that urs is on the way!!!!

prepare for the landing now!!!! ;D

raho61

Star Member
Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
Jan 2011
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
March 2011
Med's Request
16-06-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
MID 2012
aakash28 said:
Guys,

What is the courier address i need to use to send Demand Draft, PCC and other related docs?

One more thing, the letter said they want BANK DRAFT. But local bank here issued me a DEMAND DRAFT (i think). It has a address of Royal Bank of Canada. I asked them about it and they said it is as good as BD and most applicants are taking similar type of BD/DD for Canadian immigration fees; in fact its more secured. I am not sure - it does not say anywhere that its BD or DD. But in reference number, it says DD-XXX. Will that be alright?

Thanks,

aakash
May be the street address is courier address. But its better to confirm.

Office Location:
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
One George Street, 11-01
Singapore 049145

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
When London VO sends requests for Medical or updated PCC to an applicant, is it displayed in his E-cas status ??

Similarly when Medicals or updated PCC have been received by London VO from the applicant, it that too displayed in applicant's E-cas status ??

nikhil_miral

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arjignesh said:

PCC is Police Clearance Certificate and PVC is Police Verification Certificate.

So these both are same.

You can get it from local police station from your country and if you are outside your country contact your embassy for the same.

You must get PCC from all the country where you have reside more than six months.

Thanx Buddy..

Im from India>Gujarat>Ahmedabad....
I hv gt PVC recently... so i think it will do....

khan 786

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all
AOR Received.
24-2-2011
Pavan ....finally some movement frm ND VO.. on ur case

i am sure frnd u will get ur MR

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
nikhil_miral said:
Thanx Buddy..

Im from India>Gujarat>Ahmedabad....
I hv gt PVC recently... so i think it will do....

Yup It will work..