+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

kalabaza

Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys:

I just received this notification:

¨Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.¨

An the number of my file, wow!! it took forever, could you please update my data on the spreadsheet?

Thanks ! :)

JSMM

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5th 2010.
Nomination.....
PER 12.04.2011.
kalabaza said:
Hello guys:

I just received this notification:

¨Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.¨

An the number of my file, wow!! it took forever, could you please update my data on the spreadsheet?

Thanks ! :)

You sure deserved it!!! I am so glad for you, you even broke my record, 202 days, wow!!! :eek:
I hope that Victoria is next!!!

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
dear admins,

may I ask you to update my profile in the tracker?

I received 2nd AOR from Moscow VO on 11 May 2011. nice to know my file is in progress, and hope to hear good news about our medicals.

thanks,
Coffee

fragrance_of_lotus

Feb 25, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/09/2010
AOR Received.
25/01/2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi,
My details are
Noc :1122
Visa office : New Dehli
Pre-assessed : Yes
Application Filed : 15/09/2011
Visa fees encased : 15/09/2011
Ielts sent with application
Per received : 24/01/2011
Till now no information get from my agent....
Is it ok....?
Need to contact cic or chc.....?
How to get information.....?
Plz......thanks.....

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
indira_prab said:
Amar,

I'm afraid 'I do not drink beer :-[ ::) ???' Will that hold me back from becoming a Canadian? Truly confused now :p

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
LOOOOOL

I guess you gotta think about it Indira :D Just like playing ice hockey when we are not able to skie :p

fragrance_of_lotus

Feb 25, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/09/2010
AOR Received.
25/01/2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
Plz
Update my info too,
Plz help me.........

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
magdy580 said:
Guys ..........

Cairo VO has broken its silence today, they have sent me an email to pay extra fees for the PR VISA according to the change in CAD rate to EGP ...

Although the amount of money is not small, but the relief that came from hearing news from the VO wiped the sorrow for the money away :)

Magdy
Though nothing is worth it complaining for paying extra for getting the canadian PR.

However that is weird Magdy, hmmm because I have not been asked to pay extra fees due to currency exchange rate change. When did you pay the landing fees ?

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
queencougar said:
OK, here is the long awaited reply to the e-mail sent to Mr Kenney the Immigration Minister.

Dear Mr queencougar:

I am replying to your e-mail of April 24, 2011, addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning your Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) application.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is constantly looking to improve immigration policies and regulations. With regard to the Skilled Worker Program, a new set of Ministerial Instructions was introduced on June 26, 2010. These instructions provide a number of changes that will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada. The eligibility criteria for FSW applications can be found on the CIC Web site at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) gives Canadian visa officers abroad, who have been appropriately designated, the authority to review applications for permanent residence and to accept or reject them, based on review criteria outlined in the Act and its accompanying Regulations. These officials are trained in the review and assessment of this type of application.

Under IRPA, Skilled Worker applicants are assessed on their potential ability to establish economically based on their broad set of skills. This approach ensures that immigrants have greater flexibility in terms of finding work in Canada.

Anyone may apply in the Skilled Worker Class, as long as they meet the minimum requirement, which is having at least one year of work experience in a skilled occupation within the past 10 years. Applicants have to earn enough points in the six selection factors to meet the pass mark of 67. Considered important by stakeholders, the selection factors are: education, official language ability, number of years of work experience in a skilled occupation, age, arranged employment and adaptability.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to being granted permanent resident status within a reasonable waiting period after applying. Please be assured that we make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective manner.

Our records indicate that your application was received on September 7, 2010. However, there is no processing time listed for the London visa office for FSW applications submitted after February 28, 2008. Likewise, the CIC Web site does not list historical processing times for FSW applications received after June 26, 2010, as there is insufficient final decision data at this time. However, historical data for applications received between November 28, 2008, and June 25, 2010, indicates that 80% of files are completed within 13 months. As your file still falls well within that timeframe, it would be premature to ask for expedited processing or Ministerial intervention where a case has not been active beyond the time normally needed to process a file at the office involved.

I have noted your request for the expedited processing of FSW applications for persons already employed in Canada as a Temporary Foreign Worker. However, it is important to understand that applications are processed in the order in which they are received. Procedural fairness dictates that it is not possible to process one person's application ahead of those who have applied before them.

Thank you for writing and expressing your concerns. I trust that this information is of assistance.

S. Charbonneau
Ministerial Enquiries Division

Just for the record, we did not ask for our case to be expedited - that is their interpretation of the reason for the letter, I think. All our comments related directly to the speed (or the opposite!) of FSW processing at London, reference to the Tracker, the lack of order to the processing and following that the awful situation that exists for Cat 2s on TWP and their employers when processing extends beyond a year.
As you can see, most of the letter is made up of just repeating the FSW requirements, which we already are well aware of, thank you! No reference was made to the points we put forward about the London Office being significantly behind the rest of the world in their processing of FSW applications and the evidence we presented for that. Regarding the evidence from our Tracker that processing is taking place out of order of receipt at London and elsewhere - they just keep repeating what we know to be untrue, which is that they are done in order of receipt.
So, sorry guys. We tried!
Has anyone else received a response from their e-mail?
After such a long letter being held back and forth for an optimum reply. I truely hope you will be getting your Visa in a very close time and you are done with such a debate of words and rephrase :) Soon you will be joining your hubby having a happy time ;)

Dearest regards, Amr

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
krishnameister said:
Hi Indira,

You need to congratulate me too, becoz few minutes back I got snail mail from ND VO saying that my RPRF got en-cashed on 5th of May 2011 :)

Hope the guys who sent RPRF DD to VO will get the en-cashment status at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Krishna
Congratulations Krishna for the encashment ;)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Placebo said:
Moori said:
JUST NOW JUST NOW JUST NOW :D :D :D

I have two things updated in my case just now. Firstly, I had an email from the embassy saying :
"Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Wow Moori Many many Congratulations......

God Bless.

Thx Placebo ;)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
indira_prab said:
Congrats Moori :) How nice they spent some time to let you know all the details about your PR :)

Time to party!

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Time to take a deep breath in thinking about life in canada :)

Thx Indira

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
kpkinnera said:
Moori CONGRATS UR VISA on the Way.

Krishna Congrats and All the best Man.

Thanks and Regards
Pavan
thx Pavan a lot :)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
roseapple08 said:
Congratulations, Moori. Applaud for the Cairo VO. Wishing you all the happiness in Canada.
Roseapple
Thank you a lot Roseapple :) wishing you the best with taiepei VO and Your visa coming giving you a road to canada soon ;)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
wenstumped said:
Congratulations Temasek, Moori, krishnameister on the excellent news.

Also congrats to Majorhell for giving a great interview.

Congrats to all who I have missed, may we all meet up in Canada soon.

Queencougar, I'm sure you will hear from them very soon, within the next 2 weeks!
thank you wenstumped :)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Amro Elsayed said:
Congratulation Moori for the Visa wish you all the good in the coming process

Amro
You too Amro and I am sure you will be done with this visa in a month or two maximum :) My prayers added