IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
March 18, 2011
Med's Done....
April 3, 2010; Received by VO April 8, 2011
Hi guys! Please update my info:

PPR: May 03, 2011
E-cas status: "In Process" with additional line "Medical results have been received"

Thanks!

Gdragon

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SEEKING HELP FROM SENIORS
I have received the following mail from London VO
====================================================
Dear,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
- Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Schedule 1/Background Declaration form for yourself - please ensure that you list all residential addresses since the age of 18 years old. (I wonder why they are asking this again as I sent this with the application)
- Written clarification to explain which country you were residing in while you studied at the International University of Japan.

- Police certificate for yourself:Japan (If you resided in this country for longer than 6 months whilst you studied for your Masters degree. If you did not live in Japan, the police certificate is not required)

- Proof of settlement funds. (I wonder why they are asking this again as I sent my bank statement [showing enough amount] with the application)
You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence such as bank statements. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered.
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.
The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).
We look forward to hearing from you within 45 days.
Yours sincerely,

XXX
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
=================================================================

7 years back I lived in Japan for two years for my studies, and now getting a police certificate from Japan would take 2-3 months (told by Japanese embassy people in my country)
What should I do to seek more time from VO. Should I reply this mail requesting for more time after explaining the situation etc.
Similarly why they are asking again for POF? Isn't a bank statement enough or they just need a fresh copy?
Please share your views and insights Thanks

engy

Oct 24, 2010
egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2010
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2010 ---2AOR 21 FEB 2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
10 Feb 2011
Med's Request
2 May 2011
Med's Done....
12 May 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
8 August 2011
LANDED..........
24 march 2012
mptocanada said:
Hello All,
Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I got my Visa on 3rd May 2011 (with the date of 2nd May 2011). Today my eCAS changed to Decision Made. Thanks. Please update the tracker.

I am sorry for coming so late on the forum, but was actually tied with some other stuff and travelling.

Will reply to all the PM's maybe in a day's time. Thanks once again.
My hearty congratulations

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
mptocanada said:
Hello All,
Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I got my Visa on 3rd May 2011 (with the date of 2nd May 2011). Today my eCAS changed to Decision Made. Thanks. Please update the tracker.

I am sorry for coming so late on the forum, but was actually tied with some other stuff and travelling.

Will reply to all the PM's maybe in a day's time. Thanks once again.
Your story was fascinating and inspiring :)
Congratulations for the best Visa ever ;)

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Congrats IYNGR_75,

You will recieve your passport with canadian visa stamped all over it.

By the way when have you decided to fly ?, God Bless you..

Cheers
Bindu

IYNGR_75 said:
Hadnt checked my eCAS the whole weekend, not wanting to spoil what was left of it after a gruelling Saturday morning at work. Came in today, got into a couple of heated meetings, got a headache wanting to beat someone up (and couldn't), so in order to make sure I spoil it further and check on what Ralf was upto, checked my eCAS. And lo behold, it said...

"DECISION MADE"

Got butterflies in my stomach. It says "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

I am hoping that this is good news because overcome by paranoia that I am, I want to make sure that this is a positive note. Would there be additional lines if the decision was negative? Odin, Wayne, Indira, Anil et al seniors, please advice as soon as possible. I might rupture a nerve or something.....

Cheers!

B

IYNGR_75

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bindu said:
Congrats IYNGR_75,

By the when have you decided to fly, God Bless you..

Cheers
Bindu
Thanks Bindu. Can't wait to get my passports. Hopefully they have been dispatched and are with my consultant!

Haven't decided on when I will be flying out, need to work out a lot of things before I do...find myself a job (top priority) preferably before I leave, pluck the money plant for enough leaves etc. etc. But I sure will update the forum.

But like I said before in one of my responses, I dont want to jump the gun before I actually see the visa stamped on my passport. Call me dumb for being so paranoid, but...

All the best with your visa, Bindu, and hopefully we all meet up whence there! :)

Cheers!

B

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Hi Odin2404,

Congrats, God Bless you with blisfull life in Canada

Regards
Bindu

odin2404 said:
Guys OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I got "DECISION MADE"
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My heart skipped a beat!

PS: Meds rcvd line added too!

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Bindu said:
Congrats IYNGR_75,

By the way when have you decided to fly ?, God Bless you..

Cheers
Bindu
Congrats lucky ones. You give us hope. I just want to see how does the stamped visa looks like. Anyone please... you can omit any personally identifiable signatures.
And boy this forum is kicking welll....
thanks

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
canady said:
Dear brother,

I really have no better ideas other than what i have suggested to you through our phone call this morning, but since i noticed that your NOC is reached only 104 applicants, so there is a very big chance it will still be in their list in June 2011.
So, in worst cases and if what we have discusses will not work, book another IELTS test and prepare your papers(just in case).
I know this is quite hard for you, but i would do so if i were in your shoes.

remember that you are always in my prayers. Best of luck, brother

canady
\

Dear best freind,
Really I cant stop my gratful and thanks for your countinueos support ,advises and prayers,Allah bleese you Hazem.
I hope you get more luck than me,If you success I will feel Im success also ,Because we are brothers.

Thanks again :)

Alshami

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
simdlee said:
Visa Office......: London, England
App. Filed.......: 21-03-2011
AOR Received.:20-04-2011
File Transfer...:04-05-2011
Med's Done....: 02-03-2011
Med's rec'd at VO: 09-05-2011
Interview........:
Passport Req..:
VISA ISSUED...:
LANDED..........:
You did your medical before application? Is the doctor in the list of approved DMPs? How did the doctor know what to examine? Where did he get the medical forms from? I really pray your proactiveness pays off. Please wait for passport request before sending it. Best of luck.

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
engy said:
Dear Alshami,
If the points that you will gain from your master degree will be equal or higher than the points you lost from your IELTS results , you can send your master's transecript with your general IELTS results as a try to gain points
When I send my new master degree (3 points|),Iwill be higher than the points you lost from your IELTS results (2 points).

Thanks alot for your support.

Alshami

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
Hi frenz..
i would like to whole heartedly congratulate all the PR aspirants for reaching successfully upto their respective stages and i wish ALL THE BEST for the remaining left..Along with MY CHOICEST BLESSINGS to THE LUCKY ONES : Grasshopper,odin,mp2canada,iyngr..... who have already got their VISAS..

MAY GOD BLESS ALL...

AC

simdlee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Barrie, ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
AOR Received.
20-04-2011
File Transfer...
04-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2011
LANDED..........
30-11-2011
Shalom1 said:
You did your medical before application? Is the doctor in the list of approved DMPs? How did the doctor know what to examine? Where did he get the medical forms from? I really pray your proactiveness pays off. Please wait for passport request before sending it. Best of luck.
Yes the doctor was on the list of approved doctors, found on the CIC.gc.ca website under: Designated Medical Practitioners

Because the Doctor is on the approved list, he knows what to check for in the immigration medical and confirmed that he would be mailing the results directly to the London VO. So far so good, I can only confirm that they have receieved the medical results, and I hope that everything else is ok.

As for the passport, my husband needs it for traveling back and forth from UK to Canada (to visit me) so until they need it, we won't be handing it over ;)

IYNGR_75

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaycee said:
Hi frenz..
i would like to whole heartedly congratulate all the PR aspirants for reaching successfully upto their respective stages and i wish ALL THE BEST for the remaining left..Along with MY CHOICEST BLESSINGS to THE LUCKY ONES : Grasshopper,odin,mp2canada,iyngr..... who have already got their VISAS..

MAY GOD BLESS ALL...

AC
Thanks AC. Need as many blessings as possible. :)

B

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
simdlee said:
Yes the doctor was on the list of approved doctors, found on the CIC.gc.ca website under: Designated Medical Practitioners
Because the Doctor is on the approved list, he knows what to check for in the immigration medical and confirmed that he would be mailing the results directly to the London VO. So far so good, I can only confirm that they have receieved the medical results, and I hope that everything else is ok.
As for the passport, my husband needs it for traveling back and forth from UK to Canada (to visit me) so until they need it, we won't be handing it over ;)
Your case is clearer to me now. You are on the family category. Right? You are totally different from the rest of us who are on FSW 1 & 2.
In any case, I wish you the best and a quick reunion with your husband.