File Transfer...
05-04-2011
Med's Request
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
snow100 said:
Hello dear friends
I've got the same bug too "IN PROCESS" and inside received your medical results .I hope they correct it soon,and give more happy news.

@ Engy HAPPY BIRTHDAY and my hearty congratulations for the REVOLUTION and for RECEIPT BY VO,wishing you best of luck in the rest of the process ;) :D

Btw my file no starts by B0 too, do you have any idea what's the difference between that and E00? as recently all got theirs as E00 .THANX :)
Hello forum & thread members!

I am getting the same status on e-CAS, somehow my status jumped from "App received" to "In process" in a couple of days; also getting the "Medical results have been received" message.

Thanks for helping me to keep it real w/ all your previous posts 8). I'll log into e-CAS tomorrow to check for any changes.

Best wishes,
Hub2

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
hub2 said:
Hello forum & thread members!

I am getting the same status on e-CAS, somehow my status jumped from "App received" to "In process" in a couple of days; also getting the "Medical results have been received" message.

Thanks for helping me to keep it real w/ all your previous posts 8). I'll log into e-CAS tomorrow to check for any changes.

Best wishes,
Hub2
Yes I think the status is gonna change tomorrow.

engy

Oct 24, 2010
egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2010
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2010 ---2AOR 21 FEB 2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
10 Feb 2011
Med's Request
2 May 2011
Med's Done....
12 May 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
8 August 2011
LANDED..........
24 march 2012
Great news Engy. Happy birthday & congratulation on all

I guess that you should receive your 2nd AOR soon
Thanks Basmallah a lot hope you get yours soooon
updated engy, happy birthday & congratulation for all the egyptians for our revolution.
Congratulation for the E-cas update, pray for cairo office to re-open soon as we are suspended
best wishes
Thanks Dr Alex. I was hoping that CIO may transfere our files to Manila VO :p but Cairo VO opened on 14 FEB 2011
Congratulations ENGY
AND Cairo visa office resumed work and returned to NORMAL
here is the link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-egypt2.asp

Good luck for all
and congrats for all new PER , MR receivers

Cheers
Thanks a lot Architect, hope you got your PER soon
Hello dear friends
I've got the same bug too "IN PROCESS" and inside received your medical results .I hope they correct it soon,and give more happy news.

@ Engy HAPPY BIRTHDAY and my hearty congratulations for the REVOLUTION and for RECEIPT BY VO,wishing you best of luck in the rest of the process

Btw my file no starts by B0 too, do you have any idea what's the difference between that and E00? as recently all got theirs as E00 .THANX
thank you snow
I think applicants before mid of September have B numbers and after that most applicants have E number

B

bindu.allam

robbert said:
Hi guys:

I just found this forum and I would like to know if I can join your spread sheet with my status, my detalis are as follows:

Name: Roberto
Aplplication received by CIO: Oct 25
CC cashed: Oct 29
FSW1 1122

I have not received any kind of news about my application.

Thanks
Welcome to the forum. Please tell us if you included police clearance certificate in your application. You shoud be receiving positive eligibility review by email if all is well anytime now. Good Luck!

kalabaza

Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to all of you:
I was directed to this forum by a friend of mine who applied to canadian residency last year and apparently she found it ver helpful, I am from Mexico city, I sent out my application on October 15th, I heard no news at all about the reception of my app and I thought I had missed something and my app would be return but weeks later I received my bank statement shoing the charge of the app fee which gave me relief, but many weeks have gone since then and I have no news again, I dont know if this is the normal process, I see on some posts you talk about a spread sheet, is that posted on the CIC web page? how can I check the status of where my app is right now? I really hope somebody can help me out to clarify this long long and quite process.
thanks to all of you

Kala

snow100

Oct 24, 2009
engy said:
Thanks Basmallah a lot hope you get yours soooonThanks Dr Alex. I was hoping that CIO may transfere our files to Manila VO :p but Cairo VO opened on 14 FEB 2011Thanks a lot Architect, hope you got your PER soonthank you snow
I think applicants before mid of September have B numbers and after that most applicants have E number
Thanx a lot for your swift answer ,but actually I'm a late october applicant, 25th of october ,I'm a bit confused .

B

bindu.allam

kalabaza said:
Hello to all of you:
I was directed to this forum by a friend of mine who applied to canadian residency last year and apparently she found it ver helpful, I am from Mexico city, I sent out my application on October 15th, I heard no news at all about the reception of my app and I thought I had missed something and my app would be return but weeks later I received my bank statement shoing the charge of the app fee which gave me relief, but many weeks have gone since then and I have no news again, I dont know if this is the normal process, I see on some posts you talk about a spread sheet, is that posted on the CIC web page? how can I check the status of where my app is right now? I really hope somebody can help me out to clarify this long long and quite process.
thanks to all of you

Kala
The spreadsheet is what the forum members (of this thread actually) have drafted and are constantly monitoring to make a comparative analysis of the process and includes data of post june 26th applicants of this forum. It can be used to see the general trend of processing the applications and help you make your own conclusions based on the timelines. It is in no way official and hence has nothing to do with CIC webpage. You can search for the general terms and their meaning we use in the search bar on the top of this page. Charge of application fee means that the application is complete, which takes very little time for them to make sure. Next comes the eligibility part. Normally an applicant can expect an email from CIC after roughly 120 days from the date of their application regarding their eligibility reveiw. In some cases it may take even longer. You will get a file number in that email if it is a positive eligibility review (PER) with which you can check your status online in the CIC webpage. So this spreadsheet can give you an idea about when you can expect something that has happened to other applicants by comparing your timelines. You can access it here.

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?authkey=CLDXsFA&hl=ar&key=tlbJsa0NlV-nFVmQca8Apzg&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA

Hope this helps.

GoHerd

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with the app. 6.5 band
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Landed 2011
My status has changed to IN PROCESS in Feb 17. Intended settling destination: Toronto
Please update. Thank you

funtom

Apr 21, 2010
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th may 2010
IELTS Request
done
Dear ALL,
kindly need your advice ,
my application was turned down from the mail i recieved 27th october from CIC ,
have been waiting endlessly to get back my draft so that i can re apply since pharmacy is still very much on list
i had earlier in may 2010 applied as health care manager before been turn down but this waiting does not seem to end for my draft.
i just checked the status of my application again on the CIC website and its showing application in process ,though this is the very first time am checking the status of my application since the application to cic .
please advice am counting on you

krislovesau

Star Member
Jan 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16Aug10
AOR Received.
06Dec10 (CIO)/01Feb11 (CEM)
Med's Request
07Feb11
Med's Done....
28Feb11
Passport Req..
27May11 (sent thru fedex)/14Jun11 (rcvd by CEM)
VISA ISSUED...
20Jun11 (stamped)/28Jun11 (delivered)
LANDED..........
Our intended destination is Winnipeg, MB.
Thanks!

kalabaza

Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks so much !!! I just checked the hole spread sheet, some people seem to be more advanced than others in the application process, I see that it all depends on the month they applied, such a good relief !!!! I feel much better now and according to the info I shuld be receiving news very soon because my CC shows Oct 29th as charged day:)) now, my last question is how can I get added to the spread sheet?? thanks, my country is Mexico, I sent out app on Oct 15th, CC charged on Oct 29, no police certificate yet, my NOC is 1122, thanks !!!!!!!!!

SGPA

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Can someone hep me to understand this on line status: in process
Medical results have been received.

Thanks.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
funtom said:
Dear ALL,
kindly need your advice ,
my application was turned down from the mail i recieved 27th october from CIC ,
have been waiting endlessly to get back my draft so that i can re apply since pharmacy is still very much on list
i had earlier in may 2010 applied as health care manager before been turn down but this waiting does not seem to end for my draft.
i just checked the status of my application again on the CIC website and its showing application in process ,though this is the very first time am checking the status of my application since the application to cic .
please advice am counting on you
Everyone seems to be getting different messages from the CIC website, so I don't know if it has much reliability, but you may want to send a specific enquiry to CIC to ask about your application. Did they give you any idea of reason for your application being returned? Is it possible they made an error and are still processing your application, or is it likely still to be in the mail (some people have reported 3-4 months to receive their pkgs by regular mail.) All the best.

chinsan

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on Oct, 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07,Jan, 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Received by Visa office on 04, March, 2011
Med's Request
April 27, 2011
Med's Done....
May, 25, 2011 Medicals received July 26/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 26, 2011, Submitted 08/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
:)
Guys,

Today, my ecas status has changed again to In process. when I further go in it says your apllication has been received and Medical results has been received. Till yesterday it was CIO R eligibility review complete!!!

danishsoomro

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
London, United Kindom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th October, 2010
AOR Received.
7th Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
Dont worry guys about the status change..... its quite obvious its an error as you have not done with the medicals yet..

2 possibilities:

1. They working on the application or testing some new features as its sunday (non-working day) so programmers might be working on it.

2. May be they were changing the status of the applications but they end with this error of medical received.

Look on tuesday night as they really update the status online, i hope you will see the new status